Become a Patron!

PRODUCT WARNING! LUXYOUN SMAUG, UNIK and Elitel Box Mods

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just wanted to post a warning to anyone looking into buying a regulated box mods from Luxyoun Products TO STAY AWAY! The products are poorly engineered, poorly produced and the company does not stand behind their product! I was extremely interested in their products as the main product developement engineer was from Segelei so I ordered a Unik 100watt mod for myself and bought a couple of the smaugs to check out the quality and sell. I purchased the products and recieved them directly from Luxyoun... I have used the Unik for a month now and here is my story with it. The overall quality of the Unik was sub par and within the first week the micro USB port came loose and quickly broke, no big deal I will just solder that back on. Every time I would change the battery I would have to put on an atomizer with a higher ohm level of .5 ohm and higher and fire it a couple of times before I would screw in the .3 ohm RDA I use daily just to get it to work properly. I did this and it worked fine for a couple of weeks until this morning. Now no matter what Ohm level the tank or RDA is at the board reads short protection and does not fire! So in less than a month the Micro USB failed in a week and the board fails within the first month! I contacted my sales representative and asked him what I should do and they told me there was nothing they could do for me. I am just glad I did not send out a check for over $2000 worth of products from Luxyoun! I am glad I learned my lesson before I bought a whole lot more of their products!

SO PLEASE! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING LUXYOUN!

Cheers!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I appreciate when someone will come back after their original review, to give an update. That's why I'm Leary of buying the latest, greatest devices. Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry you got "Stuck" but I really appreciate you taking the time to warn us!

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is what this is all about my friends! I mean there is no point of a vaping forum without the communial aspect... I just don't want anyone else having the same issue's as me! If your going to spend your hard earned money on something then it should at least work longer than a few weeks. These chinese companies do not care though and only want the US dollars we are sending their way...

Cheers!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So is it safe to say that it should be called Suxyoun?

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL! Well played sir! I might just have to start using that from now on!...

Flynic3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Or...

SucksYourYen.

LOL! LOVE IT FREEMIND! Believe me my friend that is all they care about... I am just glad I was the one who got the F*cked up box and not you... but like I said I would be more than happy to make it right if you are unhappy. I will tell you this much, I plan on making sure there is a post about Luxyoun products on every major Vape forum I can find! I want to see them out of business... there is no need to have a company like this in our industry!
Our Dollars make the final vote so they sure as hell wont be suckingawaymyyen! LOL! All they want is your money and then your on your own whether it works or not. SUXYOUN will certainly SuckYourYen then its the end... lol ;-)
Cheers!

VU Sponsors