Become a Patron!

Profile rta dry hits

Mechanical king

Bronze Contributor
Having some issues with dry hits on my profile rta. I know it means theres too much cotton but if I use less it leaks? Tried watching RIP trippers tutorial but still no luck

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my wicking tutorial on it. But I split the cotton in half. Top and bottom. Cut the top and stuff the bottom in. Fluff it once I get it in the juice holes and wet it down with juice. Smooth everything with tweezers or something. Has worked for me every time. Not the best video cuz it's my only recorded on a phone. But maybe it'll help

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i use rips but i cut the juice well cotton to where only about half the high of the well is covered with cotton. then i also use a bit of djlssvapes some how they work then again i dont do 60 watts dont need it with mesh.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here's my wicking tutorial on it. But I split the cotton in half. Top and bottom. Cut the top and stuff the bottom in. Fluff it once I get it in the juice holes and wet it down with juice. Smooth everything with tweezers or something. Has worked for me every time. Not the best video cuz it's my only recorded on a phone. But maybe it'll help

Nice tutorial Catman! :)

VU Sponsors