Become a Patron!

Project i can see myself

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So most of ya know I'm a huge ds/ts fan.. but I'm also a Dotmod fan. When this dude took my ds and polished it for me after it took a spill.. it was real. So i know he's a dotmod fan and i felt the favor couldn't go unpaid. I read and asked allot of questions, him not knowing y and made him these... the other guy who needs to be recognized is cause me and him talk daily .. laughter.. problems.. you name it.. we've talked it.. so
@gadget! And @tallpines ya now have #2 and #3 of a bx10r custom dotmod mech door. Thanks for your friendship.. Get them combs ready cause they leave NY tomorrow.

Thanks guys
345ef89120def76d5f8dbe78f97a2813.jpg
366759fc7723475fd71b8a048499de55.jpg

#staycloudy

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
So most of ya know I'm a huge ds/ts fan.. but I'm also a Dotmod fan. When this dude took my ds and polished it for me after it took a spill.. it was real. So i know he's a dotmod fan and i felt the favor couldn't go unpaid. I read and asked allot of questions, him not knowing y and made him these... the other guy who needs to be recognized is cause me and him talk daily .. laughter.. problems.. you name it.. we've talked it.. so
@gadget! And @tallpines ya now have #2 and #3 of a bx10r custom dotmod mech door. Thanks for your friendship.. Get them combs ready cause they leave NY tomorrow.

Thanks guys
345ef89120def76d5f8dbe78f97a2813.jpg
366759fc7723475fd71b8a048499de55.jpg

#staycloudy
Awesome!
You're the man!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit I'm still searching for a purple dot squonk. Can't get it off my mind. Come on late night sales. :giggle:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I could probably have dotmod make me one for that price. Lol

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thats really cool of you dude. Those look bad ass.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bx10r nice work brotha. Looks awesome on the purple DOT MOD. There aren't too many people left in the world as generous as you are, but I do have to say, I feel like most of them are gathered together here on the VU. Found nothing but good people here, you being one of them.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bx10r nice work brotha. Looks awesome on the purple DOT MOD. There aren't too many people left in the world as generous as you are, but I do have to say, I feel like most of them are gathered together here on the VU. Found nothing but good people here, you being one of them.
Thanks... yeah vu has some good people. You included as well. And fyi.. it's blue
ec25145107754de324e57cc307619e84.jpg

#staycloudy

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heres another i made for my coil teacher... and @gadgets!
@tallpines hasnt gotten his yet
dc9d2da1e12e83579a2d1c768279fe6b.jpg
d8a7b2443710ed2d7e87273b4422147e.jpg

#staycloudy

VU Sponsors