Become a Patron!

Project sub ohmSauceCode BXDC

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it looks kind of like a sibling to the Zephyrus. Their proprietary coils sound interesting. I like how it comes with a rba head and is compatible with Atlantis coils. I am really curious how much the Project Sub Ohm coils are going to cost.

I have my eyes on this one though for sure.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is the new Anyvape Furytank, uses Atlantis coils..looks nice but I already have a tank that uses that coil.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the coils are 14.99 for a 5 pack.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dropped my Melo* tank and now trying to come up with options

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The options for you right now are plentiful. Have you made it over to the Subtank Wars thread?

Don't do that to the poor bastard!

So many good choices more than enough to make your head spin:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:eek:

Doug.E.Fresh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love this tank and you can truly customize the airflow with both the chimney and bottom air flow holes. When I first got it I immediately put in a 0.5 atlantis head which worked great but wanted to see what the fuss was about with the BXDC coils (x1 0.3 coil included with tank). The included drip tip felt immediately hotter then before but didn't think anything of it. I was only vaping at 33.5 watts (about a dozen puffs) and they recommend 36 watts as the optimum setting in their tests. However about a half hour after using my lip continued to feel very tender. After going into the bathroom at work to look at it I could see my lip was visibly peeling a layer of skin (attached a picture). I love this tank but highly recommend to use an alternative drip tip then the one included. I believe the short tip and all metal design really absorbs the heat.
lip from saucecode.jpg

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love this tank and you can truly customize the airflow with both the chimney and bottom air flow holes. When I first got it I immediately put in a 0.5 atlantis head which worked great but wanted to see what the fuss was about with the BXDC coils (x1 0.3 coil included with tank). The included drip tip felt immediately hotter then before but didn't think anything of it. I was only vaping at 33.5 watts (about a dozen puffs) and they recommend 36 watts as the optimum setting in their tests. However about a half hour after using my lip continued to feel very tender. After going into the bathroom at work to look at it I could see my lip was visibly peeling a layer of skin (attached a picture). I love this tank but highly recommend to use an alternative drip tip then the one included. I believe the short tip and all metal design really absorbs the heat.
View attachment 23996
Yeah I don't recommend the stock drip tip or coils. Way too damn hot. Not sure how they vaped this thing at 36 watts with the drip tip or coils.

Doug.E.Fresh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I don't recommend the stock drip tip or coils. Way too damn hot. Not sure how they vaped this thing at 36 watts with the drip tip or coils.
It also doesn't appear too easy to completely disassemble (the metal window piece) for cleaning or replacing the o rings. I read some place else of a person cracking the tank trying to replace the o rings. I haven't been able to find any instructions online for disassembling it.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 23996
Ouch! I am sorry to hear that happened. I wish I had seen this a day earlier, because I just ordered it. Oh well. I will use a different drip tip. I hate it when there are no instructions.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Delrin will help make the tank more vapable for sure. Vapordna has a 2puffs Delrin adapter that works pretty well to if you still want to use the original drip tip.

roadshaker

Member For 4 Years
Good tank but there is a learning curve(no instructions).Replaced most of my drip tips with tall glass tips and no more burnt lips.Lung hits heat it up quick so be careful! Note on filling,counterclockwise lowers chimney to seal holes,take top off and fill,on replacing top,turn clockwise until snug.Will be flush about halfway through but you need to keep turning until chimney raises all the way up and then you're good to go.Great flavor even at low voltage(using mine at 30w at approx 3v).Hope that helps

Doug.E.Fresh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone know what type/size of o-ring size this tank uses if I chose to replace them?

VU Sponsors