Become a Patron!

Props To Vista Vapors Customer Service

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I figured I'd chime in here on a good experience with this vendor. I've been ordering from them for a couple months now, and my most recent order of 2 102ml bottles arrived with the shrink wrap torn, and the lid off of one bottle. I probably only lost about 10-15ml tops, but it was a mess, so I took pics before I cleaned it up, and contacted them. They responded after hours, no pics or questions needed, and gave me a store credit for the full amount of one 102ml bottle.

Their juice is well priced, and IMO, though not "Premium" rather tasty. I wanted to throw out there the wonderful customer service experience they've provided, since people usually complain when things go poorly, but don't tend to thank when they go positive. If you're looking for,well priced good juice, they're a solid company. They also just added 3mg, so I'm gonna possibly step down, and for you drippers, that's good.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I took advantage of the free juice sample if you pay for shipping and i am pretty impressed .

Although i make my own ( don't get excited , stuff is barely vapable ) so i may order more from Vista (especially if my DIY skills don't improve because my stuff is really atrocious ) and i can't see it getting any worse. .

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I took advantage of the free juice sample if you pay for shipping and i am pretty impressed .

Although i make my own ( don't get excited , stuff is barely vapable ) so i may order more from Vista (especially if my DIY skills don't improve because my stuff is really atrocious ) and i can't see it getting any worse. .
Right on, I didn't do the free juice, felt like I shouldn't. I have so much ATM anyway. I'm a big fanofthe Butterscotch and the Bubblegum. I do 50% boost in both. The bubblegum doesn't gunk up coils at all in my kayfuns, and the butterscotch surprisingly lasts a good two weeks if I'm lazy. Those are ADV's for me.

Some of their stuff is hit and miss, but usually just needs steeping. I do have a few that are still perfumey, so oh well. I wanna DIY, too, just haven't done it yet. Especially for the price, Vista is great, and vistaten or is it vista10... Oe of those is always 10% off! and they have a great rewards program.

VU Sponsors