Become a Patron!

Protank mini-what did I do wrong here?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello people. My e liquid arrived this morning (0 Nic, I don't smoke anymore but wishes to experience the vaping flavours).

I screwed in one of the replaceable atomizers into my new protank mini II, and then the piece inside was sticking out PAST the threads, making it impossible for me to put onto the EGO battery.

I took it apart again, and put it all together, and this time it fitted fine:S?

I wanted to ask what I may of done here, as I have brain damage from an incident that effects my short term memory so I do not know what I did, someone here might know so I can avoid this in the future.

BTW-the protank works much better than them throw away clearomizer things I was using, these are thick clouds! I might even look into getting a better battery, as I have 2 egos, but want to delve into something maybe a bit better.

Any advice on what I did wrong would be appreciated as I can't seem to replicate the issue.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without seeing a picture of what it looked like , I would guess that you had it put back together wrong, but sounds like you fixed it.
The longer you are vaping and using your gear, the more familiar you'll become with it. Glad your enjoying your tank step up. Happy vaping:)

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, it's sorta hard to say what it might have been without pictures. But I'm glad you fixed it and are happy with your setup.

VU Sponsors