Become a Patron!

Protective cover/sleeve/skin for SMOK 225W TC

I just started vaping 3 weeks ago. I love it, and don't smoke cigarettes anymore. I was juggling my lunchbox, work clothes, and mod from the truck to my front door the other day and realized, "Duh, I might drop this thing (my mod) one of these days." I started looking for protective covers online for the SMOK 225W, but all of the covers I'm finding are for the rectangular SMOK mods with the vaporizer on the side. My tank sits square in the middle of the mod and has an ergonomic shape to it. I can't seem to find any covers for this particular mod. Can anyone help me?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm guessing you mean the smok mag 225w? Only one I could think of that's got the centered 510.

https://vaporider.net/shop/new-arrivals/silicone-sleeve-for-smok-mag-225w-tc-mod/

Check ebay for ModShield-for-Smok-MAG-225W-TC-Silicone-Case-Smok-Band-ByJojo-Wrap-Sleeve-

I haven't used either of these but they should work. The modshield one is pricier but they tend to make nicer sleeves, thicker silicone and textured. Hope this is what you're after.

VU Sponsors