Prototype for "devaporizor"

Discussion in 'Homemade Mod Stands / Lanyards / Decorative' started by VapingMurse, Nov 19, 2016.

1. VapingMurse

VapingMurse Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Hey guys,
    Was a little bored today and wanted to do a little project. I love chucking clouds like it's my job, but unfortunately my roommates aren't too fond of coming home to a Vaped out apartment. I put together this quick device to reduce the amount of vapor. It is 3" pvc pipe with a 1/2" mouthpiece. I attached a fan to the bottom so vape does not escape back up once I'm done blowing into the device. It's powered by a vapressor mod that broke on me and I could find parts for it anywhere, so I'm using it to hold the 18650 batteries that power the fan. I am using vent filters and a dehumidifier filter as the bases and all joints/openings are sealed. It works pretty well. It isn't pretty, I'll be making one that's much more appealing when I'm on winter break from school.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vape On,
    Murse

gakudzu, anavidfan and Whiskey like this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Fricken-A that's cool!!:shades:

VapingMurse likes this.
  3. VapingMurse

Blog Posts:
    Thanks man. Looks like dog crap, but wanted to make sure it worked first.

Whiskey likes this.
  4. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Lol - do what ya gotta

5. VapingMurse

Blog Posts:
    I know, it sounds like a big waste of time. But, if I can simplify this and shrink it by 50% at least, it would be great to use at office jobs or public places that don't approve of vaping. As much as I hate it, it's a reality for now

6. anavidfan

anavidfan Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Its amazing, Im certainly sure there is a market for it ;), maybe even cigarette smokers would find it handy.

Whiskey, VapingMurse and JuicyLucy like this.
  7. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Was not making fun at all - lucky to have my own home now and can vape at work.

Would be doing the same thing if I had to deal with complaints about my vaping or to generally be a good citizen :)

anavidfan likes this.
  8. VapingMurse

Blog Posts:
    I don't want this for smokers. They should be vaping. It's another tool to quit the death sticks. Haha

Whiskey likes this.
  9. VapingMurse

Blog Posts:
    Ahhhhh. The wonder confusion of text interpretation. Thought you were giving a jab. But yeah it must be awesome to not have anyone complaining about the vape!!!

Vape On!
    Murse

10. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    One of the very few benefits of old age :giggle:

Plus, I'm the queen of rube goldberg type devises :D

VapingMurse likes this.
  11. celticluvr

celticluvr Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    VapingMurse and Markw4mms like this.
  12. VapingMurse

Blog Posts:
    I like that device, but blowing that hard can cause issues. When you are forcefully exhaling like that repeatedly, or for an extended period of time, you're altering you tidal volume within your lungs. This can lead to respiratory acidosis which I would never wish upon someone. You're body will hate you...

My device has a fan specifically to void this part. I just have to blow in gently and the fan pulls the vapor down through the filters. It doesn't require for me to blow hard like that against resistance. The nurse in me is showing so badly right now hahaha.

Vape on!
    Murse

celticluvr likes this.