Become a Patron!

Proud Owner of a DD214

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wanted to say hey to the Vet's out there in VU. I am, indeed, the proud owner of a DD-214, I got mine in September of 2012 after almost 5 years of service in the Army as a 31B (MP for non-army). Also, I would like to thank each and every one of y'all for your service, those that came before me for paving the way, and those that have and will come after me for upholding the traditions and fulfilling your duties to this country knowing the sacrifices at stake.

Aaronmc

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wanted to say hey to the Vet's out there in VU. I am, indeed, the proud owner of a DD-214, I got mine in September of 2012 after almost 5 years of service in the Army as a 31B (MP for non-army). Also, I would like to thank each and every one of y'all for your service, those that came before me for paving the way, and those that have and will come after me for upholding the traditions and fulfilling your duties to this country knowing the sacrifices at stake.

Right on man! I got my DD214 back in 2004 after a trip to Iraq in Operation Iraqi Freedom as a 14T (Patriot Missile Operator Maintainer).
It feels good to have that piece of paper, doesnt it?!?!? ;)

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations on the DD214! it a great feeling. Retired Air Force here.

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I earned my DD-214 from six years as a 19d in the army (cav scout) with a sniper designation and loved every minute of it.

VU Sponsors