Become a Patron!

Proud wifey moment!!!

foxyvaper15

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello!

Long time lurker here, but I knew you would all understand this post....

I quit smoking about 7.5 years ago... and missed it. I quit so my husband would. Well, he didn't.

About 2 years after I quit, a vape shop opened up in town, and hubby wanted to try it. So he bought a rig or three, and was doing really well with it. Since my constant urge to smoke was still there, I thought I'd give it a try. I loved it!!! He didn't stick with it so much. He quit vaping and continued to smoke... almost 2 cartons a week.... :(

Fast forward to last night.... I got home from work and he asked me about vaping. :D I showed him both my mods.. Fuchai 213 and Smok Alien... He wanted to try the Alien. I said, I'll go down and get you a set up right now. He hemmed and hawed about it. I wanted to jump on this ASAP! Strike while the fire is hot! He said no, do it tomorrow. Well, I went to the shop last night.... Got the tank I've had my eye on for a while, and am letting him use my other tank and mod.

I so hope he sticks with it this time. A... we all know it's not as expensive as analogs. B... healthier for him. C.... now I get to buy more stuff. LOL

I just had to share my excitement. If I can get him converted.... then I'll work on my son. :)

Thanks for letting me share. Have a great day y'all!!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good for you, and him too. I hope he sticks with it this time.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you consider something for him that more resembles a cig like the juul?

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations and Welcome to the Underground!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello!

I quit smoking about 7.5 years ago... and missed it. I quit so my husband would. Well, he didn't.

About 2 years after I quit, a vape shop opened up in town, and hubby wanted to try it. So he bought a rig or three, and was doing really well with it. Since my constant urge to smoke was still there, I thought I'd give it a try. I loved it!!! He didn't stick with it so much. He quit vaping and continued to smoke... almost 2 cartons a week.... :(

Fast forward to last night.... I got home from work and he asked me about vaping. :D I showed him both my mods.. Fuchai 213 and Smok Alien... He wanted to try the Alien. I said, I'll go down and get you a set up right now. He hemmed and hawed about it. I wanted to jump on this ASAP! Strike while the fire is hot! He said no, do it tomorrow. Well, I went to the shop last night.... Got the tank I've had my eye on for a while, and am letting him use my other tank and mod.

I so hope he sticks with it this time. A... we all know it's not as expensive as analogs. B... healthier for him. C.... now I get to buy more stuff. LOL

I just had to share my excitement. If I can get him converted.... then I'll work on my son. :)

Wish you both the best in this :cheers:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Tried to get my wife to make the switch for 2 years, she would barely even try it.. I don't know what has turned her off vaping so much, I've given her about 10 setups from MTL to DL and tonnes of flavors...

Welp just over a month ago she decided to try the patch, it didn't work at all for me but seems to work for her as she's at about the 40 day smoke free mark, I hope she sticks with it... The problem for me is... it costs her almost exactly what it cost her to smoke, it cost her 100$ a month to smoke, now it's 105$ for the patch... I vape heavily and I'm at about the 40$ mark...

Either way I'm proud of her, she's smoked for the 17 years we've been together...

foxyvaper15

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good for you and her Canadian Vaper! Anyway to to stop the stinkies works. I'm not pushing him... just proud that he wants to try. :)

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello!

Hi, i hope all works well this time it will be more fun shopping vape gear with him next time! Goodluck on your son and hope he gets to join you both!

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tried to get my wife to make the switch for 2 years, she would barely even try it.. I don't know what has turned her off vaping so much, I've given her about 10 setups from MTL to DL and tonnes of flavors...

Welp just over a month ago she decided to try the patch, it didn't work at all for me but seems to work for her as she's at about the 40 day smoke free mark, I hope she sticks with it... The problem for me is... it costs her almost exactly what it cost her to smoke, it cost her 100$ a month to smoke, now it's 105$ for the patch... I vape heavily and I'm at about the 40$ mark...

Either way I'm proud of her, she's smoked for the 17 years we've been together...
Staying off the stinkies for that long is already a big deal! Getting her to vape is a bonus! Goodluck by the way im heading to Canada (NB), any good online vape stores can you recommend? Thanks.

foxyvaper15

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, i hope all works well this time it will be more fun shopping vape gear with him next time! Goodluck on your son and hope he gets to join you both!

Already have plans to hit up a new vape shop this weekend. Maybe I can get him his own Alien... I know it's only been two days, but I want mine back. LOL

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Already have plans to hit up a new vape shop this weekend. Maybe I can get him his own Alien... I know it's only been two days, but I want mine back. LOL
Sounds like a good one, goodluck on getting your Alien back

VU Sponsors