Become a Patron!

Provari / Provape

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im just sitting here enjoying my vape......glad I have a Provari among my arsenal of other mods and mechs.....and am awaiting the new Provari 3 and hoping it is as good as PBusardo eludes it to be.

No real comment here.... just vaping away. :cool:

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder if we will be able to upgrade

Can't seem to get a feel for that. ProVape has been very tight-lipped about things. Based on ProVapes current string of discounts and obvious inventory reduction strategies I'd have to believe that a P3 introduction is right around the corner though. Then we'll finally see ;)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think the recent clearance sales have anything to do with the P3. The V2.5 will still be sold right along side the P3. I actually bought a regular satin silver and a blem satin silver. I put them side by side and discovered the finish was slightly off on the blem. This would explain why so many people that bought satin silver blems could not find a blem.

db3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't think the recent clearance sales have anything to do with the P3. The V2.5 will still be sold right along side the P3. I actually bought a regular satin silver and a blem satin silver. I put them side by side and discovered the finish was slightly off on the blem. This would explain why so many people that bought satin silver blems could not find a blem.
Nice to know about the blems. I have been on the fence about grabbing a blem (or possibly a used one somewhere) or just holding out for the P3... still holding, but damn do I want to lighten my wallet on a Provari!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice to know about the blems. I have been on the fence about grabbing a blem (or possibly a used one somewhere) or just holding out for the P3... still holding, but damn do I want to lighten my wallet on a Provari!

If I hadn't had both side by side I would have never known. I dunno if that is actually what the blem is. But it is the only thing I could find. Does not take away from it at all.

And I would highly recommend gong blem over used. You still get the warranty.

kuma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still use mine the majority of the time although this week its getting a much deserved rest.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Despite all the mods, both mechanical and vv/vw I have, my Provari with an Expromizer 1.1 is the rig that goes to work with me everyday.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Three vapers in my house. We haved bought 3 Blems and 2 used ones off the ECF forums. I bought used ones after I really found out how much of a workhorse they were and how good the quality control was.

My Dream Provari V3:

I have a feeling the V3 will be a flat top, probably removable, with an adjustable 510 pin on top, an adjustable cap spring, hopefully using both button top and flat top batteries, probably go to up to 30 watts or more, and will go down to be able fire a .5 ohm coil or less. Hopefully three tube sizes for batteries, let you adjust in volts and watts and Amps (not that I need all that, but I'm speculating) .....And if they really want to wow the crowd, they're chip/electronics section will be removable (like the Semovar) and we will be able to quickly turn it into a Mech Mod (like Semovar promised but never delivered)..... If they did that, it would be a mod so versatile, that you wouldnt need to buy anything else..... ....... What am I missing that it may have ?

( of course we would all buy different mods from time to time..just cant help ourselves..lol)

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Three vapers in my house. We haved bought 3 Blems and 2 used ones off the ECF forums. I bought used ones after I really found out how much of a workhorse they were and how good the quality control was.

My Dream Provari V3:

I have a feeling the V3 will be a flat top, probably removable, with an adjustable 510 pin on top, an adjustable cap spring, hopefully using both button top and flat top batteries, probably go to up to 30 watts or more, and will go down to be able fire a .5 ohm coil or less. Hopefully three tube sizes for batteries, let you adjust in volts and watts and Amps (not that I need all that, but I'm speculating) .....And if they really want to wow the crowd, they're chip/electronics section will be removable (like the Semovar) and we will be able to quickly turn it into a Mech Mod (like Semovar promised but never delivered)..... If they did that, it would be a mod so versatile, that you wouldnt need to buy anything else..... ....... What am I missing that it may have ?

( of course we would all buy different mods from time to time..just cant help ourselves..lol)

Sounds a lot like the DNA 30 we are building at work. 22mm diameter with the option to take off the DNA tube and replace the bottom cap with a bottom switch to turn into fully mechanical mode. Working on the 510 connector caps tomorrow.

Chainvapor :)

VU Sponsors