Become a Patron!

alexcarry2005

Unlisted Vendor
Puff-Bar-Disposable-Pod-Device.jpg

Puff Bar raises its own bar with its newly disposable pod device to Puff away that is compact, light, and portable. It is currently one of the hottest items out in the vape market today! All Puff Bar Pod devices require no maintenance, charging, or refilling, once it has been used, just throw away. Choose from a wide variety of delicious e-juice flavors that include favorites for many, such as Lush ICE, Blue Razz, Strawberry, Watermelon, O.M.G (Orange, Mango, Guava), Blueberry, etc. Each portable Pod Stick comes with a pre-filled 1.3mL E-juice that is enough to stay satisfied for the whole day. Once you take a Puff today, it will leave you wanting to Puff for more.

Features:
Disposable pod device requires no maintenance, charging or refilling
Pre-Filled: 1.3mL Salt Nic E-liquid per Pod Stick
Internal Battery: 280mAh
Pre-charged, Simply puff on the device to activate
Pre-filled, no need for messy refills
Salt Nicotine 5%, (50MG) Salt Nic inside for an accurate cigarette-style throat hit
200+ puffs per pod
Compact, Light, and Portable

Package Includes:
1 x Puff Disposable Pod Device.

alexcarry2005

Unlisted Vendor
Puff-Bar-Disposable-Pod-Device.jpg

The new vaping trend is definitely Puff Bars’ latest pod device. I count myself lucky to have a pack of connoisseurs as friends. They are always eager to test new products and nod me along. The latest product on our “product-test-spree” list is the Puff Bar Disposable. And I am still in awe.

One of the unique features of this new pod device is that it’s disposable. While there are many brands in the vaping market, only a few can boast of puff disposal. The benefit of the Puff Bar Disposal is in its zero maintenance. There is no need for refilling or recharging, unlike traditional vaping.

The content of each pod stick is 1.3ml of e-juice. The content is just right to keep you vaping all day. More interesting is the variety of puff bar flavours. You could try your hands on each Puff Bar flavour before settling for a favourite.

The available Puff Bar Disposable flavours are as follows: There is the Blue Razz, Strawberry, Lychee I.C.E., Watermelon, Blueberry, Pink Lemonade, Cool Mint, Cucumber, Tobacco, Grape Lush Ice Pineapple Lemonade, Peach, Pomegranate and the Orange, Mango and Guava combo which is called O.M.G. for short.

In comparison with the usual vaping pots, the Puff Bar Disposable proves to be more convenient to take around. It is portable, light and compact. Activating the device is also a lot easier. It 280mAh internal battery which has been pre-charged is the reason for the ease of activation. As soon as you pick a Puff Bar Disposable, simply take a puff to activate. Incredibly easy – Right?

Since using the product for a little over a month, the following are the pros and cons I observed.

PROS:

1. The Puff Bar Disposable is easy to use.

2. No prior e-smoking experience is needed.

3. A broad range of flavours to choose from.

4. It is affordable.

5. The Nic E-liquid concentration is high.

6. It contains more than 200 puffs per pod.

CONS:

1. It does not release much vapour.

2. It would be better if the battery life could last longer.

3. Some flavours are not widely available.

It is necessary to add that vaping is safe. This is to cancel any form of health worries you might have. In actuality, many heavy-smokers have testified to quiting smoking with the help of vaping.

Also, I am a fan of wholesale purchase. Same applies to vape products such as the Puff Bar Disposable. Most people find it convenient to purchase per unit. The disadvantage of this lies in the huge amount spent in the long-run. When you buy in bulk, the cost is always less expensive.

It is necessary to take caution when purchasing vaping products online. The caution extends to the Puff Bar Disposable Pod also. There are many online stores you could buy from. However, I will recommend IE VAPOR WHOLESALE. It has been easy and fast buying from their store.

Happy Vaping with the Puff Bar Disposable Pod.

VU Sponsors