Become a Patron!

Pugsley's over confident review of the Geek Vape Peerless RDA

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
3MyX2Ht.gif

Over confidence.....the kind that makes your skin not only crawl...but suddenly fall from your bones like a slow cooked spare rib, saying you're the best at whatever it is you do before you even do it in my opinion is a quality only seen in the Kanye's of this world.....I mean there's only one person Kanye loves am I right...

M5qHi3v.gif

So when an RDA lands on my desk simply named ...'Peerless'.....and it's an RDA I know very little about..well...I get a similar reaction to the one I get when I hear Kanye tell us who he thinks he is...again..

ifZMZYf.gif

You see there are an abundance of top shelf RDA's in my collection, RDA's that deserve to be there, RDA's I don't particularly want to upset....(edit:-he totally talks to them when no ones around)....then this cocky newcomer kicks the door in professing to be unmatched, unequalled, unique and unsurpassed.....and well....before I have even opened the box the first words in my mind are...."I'll be the fucking judge of that".....Peerless indeed....

......................................................................................................................

Hello again my chuff cap chugging fog fetishists....(seriously?) .....Today I bring to you another RDA from those crazy vaping geeks ...erm....Geek Vape ..? Only this time....this particular item clearly has designs on itself, or as my mother would say.... "EEE... IT'S NOT BEHIND THE DOOR WHEN IT COMES TO THINKING IT'S THE BOLLOCKS".....hmm...even when I write it I still don't quite know what she means ..but then she does call me Kevin from time to time....whoever he is....?...regardless....courtesy of my good friends at Heavengifts...I give to you...the Geek Vape Peerless RDA.

TPVyKQG.jpg

FFiulI1.jpg

Forgive the packaging, obviously this is just the sample they give to reviewers....good job really otherwise people would just unknowingly steal them...The cocky little cretin on the right however....we shall get down and dirty with and see if it is indeed...all mouth and no trousers...so let's dim the lights, slap on some Barry White...and get all sexy like...(you worry me)

KI7MinH.jpg

The Peerless is a 24mm RDA sporting the finest in lightweight Alloy sleeves (others are available) and crowned with an Ultem fixed chuff cap....looks wise it's right on the nose.

Under the hood we have a 24k gold plated twin post deck with a stepped post hole design that has clearly been engineered to give more building options than you can shake a shitty stick at...

lPGtilw.jpg

This however.. is where the confusion starts to set in a little bit with me, the 4 main post holes are nice and wide with a deep enough step to stop your build from wandering and are obviously geared towards your chunky flat builds, never a bad thing, The extra 2 post holes on the top are for your smaller coils...except they're wider...BUT they work via a special milled grub screw that is only threaded halfway so the bottom half of the screw that goes through into the bottom hole is more of a peg...you follow?....hmm...regardless...this didn't work for me, I couldn't get any pressure on my smaller coils by only using the top holes and seeing as I have the attention span of a.......erm....... I just opted for something flat and chunky in the bottom 4 instead.....I can see what they wanted to do with this deck...it just doesn't quite get there...someone with more patience than I could probably get some kind of funky quad build in there I have no doubt.

gRSjEPp.jpg

I have to say....I am definitely digging the gold deck though.......wait....does that make me a gold digger....??

27HT7ar.gif

Now...the airflow...this brought the second wave of confusion with me, it's very similar to the now kinda old Mutation V4 airflow....actually it's pretty much identical, again not a bad thing, The mutation was my go to RDA for quite some time back in the day.....nine holes in each side and an angle cut inner sleeve...you know the drill....

eXgg92e.jpg

The confusion I spoke off first came when I thought the airflow was kinda tight at first...I checked where I had the inner sleeve...should of been wide open....then I realised, there was no way I could have both sides wide open??....

what ...the actual....fuck.

This was a dual coil RDA with a single coil airflow??.....

YUL2a1j.gif

The 3 cut outs on the inner sleeve are equally spaced so when one is open...the other is closed...is that simple enough for you Kanye....?

UXUgtpx.gif

I have no idea what this is all about...like...at all....why would you need this on something that is not made for a single coil?...oddly, you do get another top in the kit, without the yellow chuff cap, this has a goon drip tip sized hole (ish)...and this cap has the correct airflow setting for dual coils...OR single coil..very weird indeed...I mean you could put a single coil in it....but you wont...so why put the best tip on the cap that no one will use and ONLY does single coil air flow??......It's a nice cap too, very comfortable and doesn't get hot.....nobs.

D0apyaK.jpg

6OMPlI7.jpg

With the correct airflow applied the vape was good, not incredible, but nice, smooth almost, and the flavour was...ok.

Something very much in the Peerless's favour is the inclusion of a squonk pin....however....(sigh)....this being the reviewers sample I didn't get one so....yeah....I'm sure it's lovely......in fact I didn't get any spares at all....tut.

gvf8iWY.gif

Tosser.

So I guess it's that time again when I let the item talk for itself and tell you what it's all about....something I'm sure the self acclaimed 'Peerless' should be quite accustomed to....the specs..

Contents
1 x GeekVape Pearless RDA
1 x Spare Wide Bore Top Cap

1 x Squonk pin

1 x Screwdriver

1 x Spares bag

Features
Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm
Unique Build Deck
24mm Diameter
510 Threaded
Designed to support both Standard and Complex Coil Builds
Additional Post Hole to Support a Wide Variety of Coil Builds
Designed for both Single and Dual Coil Builds
Special Split Bridge Post Design which creates a Open Liquid Chamber for Additional Wicking Surface Area
Nine Hole Adjustable Side Airflow System
Includes Extra Top Cap for Wide Bore Drip Tips
Includes Bottom Feeding Squonker Pin for Squonker Style Mods

I'm reading them..but all I'm seeing is

oAYcIIx.gif

My final thoughts on the Geek Vape Peerless RDA would be, it's a good RDA, it didn't blow me away, but it was....nice? I love the look, and oddly for me I love it in the satin black, that gold ring around the base really set's it off and although you probably won't use it the Altum cap looks impressive, but then with the right drip tip in the additional cap....once you find one that fits that is and doesn't just fall off...it still looks the part..

BebqNma.jpg

The flavour is good, the airflow is adequate although twisting the inner sleeve to adjust it is too stiff and it doesn't really give you enough to hold onto when you try, it squonks...apparently...which I think will appeal to a lot of vapers, The deck is kinda confusing but none the less easy to build on, it has a very deep juice well, it comes in a variety of colours..

P2IVhti.jpg

And it's cheap...around the £20 mark give or take.

Geek Vape have certainly given you the options with the Peerless, it can cater for a lot of vapers and I think that is where the Peerless shines...choice....but I think it will be the biggest hit with the Squonk squad.

It's good....but 'Peerless'?.....no sir....Peerful and a good value RDA maybe.

x2pyorC.gif

You can sit there on my top shelf and blow your own trumpet all you like Mr Peerless...But Mr Goon and Mrs Tsunami will have different ideas about you being there.

ETS6WIJ.gif

You can grab yourself one of these in any of the different colours available here...

Geek Vape Peerless RDA Colours regular price at time of writing is £18.31

Or if you fancy something a little shinier and like me aren't really a fan of the lightweight alloy sleeve you can have it made in 304 stainless steel in either Black, Gold or Silver ..here...
Geek Vape SS 304 in Black, Gold & Silver
regular price £21.72.

OR...if you fancy the special edition Brushed Stainless, it's available here....
Geek Vape Peerless RDA Brushed SS special edition
regular price £20.17

A discount code is available on my site Steampugs

Like I said....it's all about choice.

The Geek Vape Peerless RDA is good...just not as good as it think's it is.

Until next time

Yours eternally vapeful

Pugs.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dig your reviews.

Kanye probably doesn't though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You do have a way with words son.

After reading this, it appears too gimmicky for me and I do like a lot of airflow. Hell, sometimes I feel like dumping juice in a pot on the stove and sticking my head in the cloud! :D

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the review. Mine's in the mail. At $13 usd, I couldn't pass it up as I needed a blue rta. Haha

Btw, don't clean your peerless in a ultrasonic cleaner. The paint will come off.

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the review. Mine's in the mail. At $13 usd, I couldn't pass it up as I needed a blue rta. Haha

Btw, don't clean your peerless in a ultrasonic cleaner. The paint will come off.
shit you're jokin lol.....wow......not a great release then lol

VU Sponsors