Become a Patron!

Pugsley's tag team review of the Vandy Vapes Kylin RTA & Icon RDA

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
DBR7T5W.gif

Pretty much sums up the general reaction from the vaping community with regards to what I was given for review last week, I was sceptical to say the least, for me...I thought I had already found my 'best' RTA with the Ammit dual....but this new kid in school has caused quite the stir....even has it's very own ...very active...Facebook group...dedicated just to this manufacturer....I mean that's fame right there. However......not one to do things conventionally, I have decided...for the first time in my highly successful reviewing career ..(pffft...sure) ...to do a special on the Manufacturer and review TWO of their latest offerings AT THE SAME TIME..(sarcastic gasp)...I know...fucking crazy right...but that's just me....life on the edge....pure rock n roll.

ZhbPAus.jpg

A doubley large greeting to you all my cheeky churro chuffing chaps and chappettes.....everyone loves a back story am I right?...and I am pretty damn sure that this may have something to do with the overwhelming adulation that has poured in the general direction of a new Vaping hardware company from...yes...you've guessed it...Shenzhen!....seriously they should totally have like a Vaping theme park there or something.....anyway....not just another vape company to rise from the fog that surrounds this mystical place....this company has a pedigree in the form of one very well known chap in vaping history called Stefan Z, and if you don't know who he is well....he used to be one of the owners and chief designers at Geek Vape, A company responsible for a myriad of exceptional pieces of vaping hardware...including.....my beloved Ammit Dual RTA....so....enough with the rambling.....let me officially introduce you to these new comers....courtesy of my friends at https://www.cvapor.com, I give you Vandy Vape, and more specifically... their Kylin RTA & Icon RDA.....buckle up....this is going to be a long one ....(ooer Mrs)

grq5Iso.jpg

Oddly....I found no traces of nicotine in either package.....I feel like I should complain....

And also...annoyingly, to see the rest of this review you're gonna have to pop on over to my house as the review is wayyy too large for this forum, There are limits which this far outweighs...sorry about that ;) ....just follow the link below...
See you there!
http://www.steampugs.co.uk/pugsleys-review-of-the-vandy-vapes-kylin-rta-icon-rda/

VU Sponsors