Become a Patron!

Pugsley's utterly splendid review of the Digiflavor Lynx RDA

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
And a happy evening to all my fantabulous vaping family, much loves being thrown with utter abandonment in your general direction at an almost flippant level.
And to all the vapers that took the time to check out my ridiculous review site Steampugs Reviews (of which there appears to be 'snowballesque' amount) I say this..

bpcPKux.jpg

Today I bring to you one of Digiflavors new collection of RDA's in the form of the LYNX, courtesy of everyone's favourite 'gargantuan give-away' extraordinaire's @Heaven_Gifts, The Chinese Vaping supplier with the fastest delivery times I have known from that part of the world...seriously..it's either some kind of witchcraft or...

4xeheUD.jpg

So, lets just get right down and dirty and go straight for the jugular

lDDd3m6.gif

EFf5hLf.jpg

No...it's not the Pharaoh, but there is clearly a designer at Digiflavor that is enjoying a tasty wage bonus right about now as he has been BUSY.
This can easily be mistaken as the 'little brother' of the RDA with a buffoons name attached to it (we're talking conscience free here ) It's super clean looking, brushed stainless...and we all know how us blokes feel about brushed stainless..

qce1T6h.gif

aw yeah baby....you tell em ...ahem...anyways...it's also available in black...meh, and comes out at about 3 or 4 dollars less than the Pharaoh (around $33), which to be honest seems about right to me,it's the size of a Tsunami (25mm) and about as tall, it has the spring clamps...more on that later, it has the catch cup in the lid and it all screws off in the same way, BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE THE ANTI SPIT-BACK DRIP TIP! ...WHY??..(the devil is in the details)..it does however have a very clever air flow system which lets you choose between more flavour, or more clouds, simply by unscrewing it a bit more, explained much easier in this diagram...

uqQyDlx.jpg

iDveOLP.jpg

And these images

bWIz4W5.jpg

ZNdeOz3.jpg

clear?.....good....then we shall proceed this system is very innovative, it took some very squinty eyed up close observations on my part with lots of "how the f.." and "what's that bit for??" followed by a few "ahhhh"...(still clueless but my 4yr old daughter was watching me and i wanted to seem intelligent). It works, It works really well actually, I really am genuinely a fan of how Digiflavor is coming up with new innovations surrounding what is essentially a very simple idea with regards to RDA's...these little tweaks here and there that keep them set apart from the rest of the pack is what in my opinion makes their gear an attractive choice for any vape fiend's arsenal.
DAMMIT they should of put the anti-spit back drip tip on though, it is such an easily implemented, cheap to make item that I thought was brilliant on the Pharaoh, Any one of us knows the feeling of having your tongue peppered with boiling hot meteorites of vegetable glycerine continuously as you over drip like a mad man/woman and then be sat there all like

x5AcWIZ.gif

Now, onto the spring clamps I mentioned earlier, I love these things, they're so easy to build on it's ridiculous, who needs post holes where you are restricted with what size coil you can fit in it, these things have a HUGE amount of space available

EnnQgB2.jpg

I will say this though, you DO NOT get spare springs in with the spares bag so if you are like me and continuously walk around in some kind of tare in the space time continuum where as anything small that falls below your knee height disappears FOREVER then be super careful when testing how wide these go because if you don't ....well..
SX4ShfB.gif

I took one out CAREFULLY just for show purposes
PkKpu4n.jpg

So on with the test, I hopped out to the lab like a crazy professor and whipped up a length of SS clapton, 32 around a 24, it's been a while, it wasn't my best but it sufficed admirably, ohms in at 0.19 on the duel with a 3mm ID, fitting was super easy as i said before, It's a beginners dream when it comes to building, even the complete novice can slap in a couple of rough looking home mades and swan off all like
yHSFOOL.gif

I wicked the thing up nice and fluffy, added some of my absolutely unbelievably delicious (ahem) liquid , screwed the thing all back up again and opened it up fully for the widest air flow available, I like a free draw, I love flavour but I love draw more, I'm probably 65% clouds 45% flavour for my perfect toot ....I was ready and primed for my first hit, I slowly pulled the drip tip closer to my pursed lips...

4aL3Tfp.gif

You know it Harley....:wink:

Wait I think all these women gifs are sending my review in a very different direction ....I need something a little less distracting ...

woy3GHd.gif

there really is nothing better than Darth Vader on a fair ground ride to really put you back on track eh works every time...now..where was I....oh yes, the hit.....lovely, But then I knew it would be, Digiflavour know how to make an RDA, I've been tooting on it all night and I can confirm it is a solid RDA, very much worthy of any collection, and is at a price that more than matches it's worth.
I shall end this review with a picture that perfectly represents the hazzards of a miss spent youth and the results of several broken noses.
you will not Dragon..
you will three quarter Dragon...and be happy with that (the shame)

VArczFV.jpg

and as always a little gallery of the star of the show as well as a link to where you can get yourself one
Digiflavour Lynx RDA - Heaven Gifts
Thank you very much for sticking with this monstrosity this far, you are a very strangely entertained person, and I love you dearly Toodles!

apRFDEv.jpg

DDQOsEz.jpg

JHwjCU7.jpg

What?....oh come on there's always room for more Harley and a blatant AND unnecessary ELR plug
(obsessed much) :facepalm:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great review and was fun to page down through with the funny pic's to add flavor and humor to the review, DEF not boring, Good job Pug!

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Great review and was fun to page down through with the funny pic's to add flavor and humor to the review, DEF not boring, Good job Pug!
Thanks Whiskey!.... really glad you liked it ;)
and cheers for the feedback!

VU Sponsors