Become a Patron!

Pulse 22 Two squonk pins? 510 adapter?

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
So just opened up my pulse 22mm and went digging through the baggy of accessories to put the 510 pin together with the adapter and then into the rda only to find that the 510 doesn’t thread into either pin.. and both are open on the ends.. neither have internal threads.. and I’m pretty sure they’re both squonk pins :cry:

Can anyone who owns a pulse confirm I don’t have the right adapter? I’m gonna shoot an email to the website I bought it from and see what they can do for me. I did buy a squonker mod but I already bought a squonk rda for it and wanted to use this pulse on a non squonk mod.

88A94A44-76CE-4146-8488-FC7938EAB922.jpeg 50FFF4C7-83FF-45A7-A271-2386FD7CBF18.jpeg 744E9D07-5FAB-4516-A504-F8BC4425187B.jpeg

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks like they messed up. The non-squonk 510 does come in 2 parts, so that you can adjust the 510 length for DTB mods. The flathead screw should have a hollow pin that it threads into, but it looks like they just gave you a second squonk pin instead.

FWIW you can use it on a non-bf mod while waiting for a new pin. As long as you only drip in the juice wells then you shouldn't have any issues with juice leaking because the BF pin comes up so high on the deck. Even if you did drip on the deck I doubt you would leak much/any juice with that atty.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If it does leak a little consider that when it's screwed into the mod the 510 pin in the mod will be pressed flush up against the open pin. I'm just guessing but I think that would hold back some of the leakage.

VU Sponsors