Become a Patron!

Pulse 80W BF squonk bottle leaking help

vallerilowe715

Member For 1 Year
So I have 2 squonk bottles, one that came with the mod and I ordered another authentic one when I placed the order. The replacement one did not come with the tube inside the bottle so I had to put it in myself (which was not an easy task at all) well every time I use it it starts leaking from the tube at the top of the bottle opening. I made sure it is flush with the top of the mod and juice isn't coming out from there and also checked the screw top and that area is dry. It's freaking me out cause I don't notice it when it first happens and then I get up in the morning and my battery is wet and so is the entire bottom of the mod ugh. The other one does not have this problem. Does this just happen and I got a fluke one or can it be fixed as the other one does not have this issue.

Misfit47

Member For 4 Years
You talking about the screw on cap with the tube? Or the whole metal piece?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Misfit47

Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately mine is at home currently so don't have here to help troubleshoot. Have to tried removing and replacing it? Maybe a thread is off.

vallerilowe715

Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately mine is at home currently so don't have here to help troubleshoot. Have to tried removing and replacing it? Maybe a thread is off.

It isn't leaking from the screw on part it is leaking from the hole that you have to put the tube in and it is a super tight fit and it does not look kinked or smooshed and I've moved the tube up and down to make sure its not squished and it is just leaky, the bottle that came with the mod isn't leaking at all. Maybe I just got a fluke of a bottle.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 out of 2 of mine are fine.
All of the spare bottles come with the tube uninstalled.
I would have suggested moving it up & down but you already tried that.
Take it out and reinstall it I guess is the only thing left to try.

You are using a squonk pin in your rda right? I wasn't thinking a year ago and screwed on a rda that I changed the pin out and forgot. :facepalm:
Couple squonks and the rda was dry but the bottle & base of the mod were wet.

vallerilowe715

Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'm gonna try that this weekend and see if there is a microscopic hole that I cant see

vallerilowe715

Member For 1 Year
I forgot to put the pin in my husbands mod last night and was like what's wrong with this thing and then I was like oh duh lol

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha:giggle:

You can also pull the bottle out, put your finger on top of the tube, squeeze. That way you can see exactly where it's coming from

vallerilowe715

Member For 1 Year
I'm gonna try that too. I just ordered like 7 extra bottles lol just to make sure I have spares on hand cause now I dont have a back up if i want to change flavor

VU Sponsors