Become a Patron!

Pulse bf 80w price

Hey there. I'm looking for a site that ships to Greece and sells the pulse bf 80w squonker mod at the lowest price possible. Any info would be much appreciated. :blowkiss:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you google a couple places that ships the 80W to Greece, I can tell you which is the cheapest.
If you can only find one, I’d just buy it since prices are usually close..

Surely. Glad you figured out you can do your own homework.
I've obviously researched on my own before posting here, just wanted to know if someone had found a site that would sell the mod for a lower price.
If you wanna give attitude, go ahead, nobody cares, nobody ever will.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've obviously researched on my own before posting here, just wanted to know if someone had found a site that would sell the mod for a lower price.
If you wanna give attitude, go ahead, nobody cares, nobody ever will.

Good luck bro.. very smart that you did your homework prior posting this..Why don’t you should share some of your findings... since you should’ve started with that
I don’t really care since I’m not there..who’s giving who attitude...:question:

carlthess40

Member For 1 Year
I have found out this, on all the forums I’m on
The vape forums have the most amount of arrogant , nose up in the air , snobby know it all type of people that I’ve ever seen
The man is asking a simple question and just needs a simple answer if you don’t know the answer then don’t reply with snobby or entitled persons attitude and comments

Send me a message with the info of the item your looking for and I’ll see if I can find it and for how much and if it can be shipped to your Country from the USA

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The best sites I know of for international shipping is fastech, 3f and heavens gifts. I hope that helps.

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Or like Carl says I’m sure one of us here wouldn’t mind getting it and shipping to you. I use to have that for stuff when I was deployed.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vape forums have the most amount of arrogant , nose up in the air , snobby know it all type of people that I’ve ever seen
The man is asking a simple question and just needs a simple answer if you don’t know the answer then don’t reply with snobby or entitled persons attitude and comments

Send me a message with the info of the item your looking for and I’ll see if I can find it and for how much and if it can be shipped to your Country from the USA

I’ve seen a lot of newbs asking vague questions like this while they dont do there own due diligence. Long time members will chime in if they can help to solve setup issues and such but for open ended question like this it is a joke. Maybe be specific question like is $50 for this mod at 3Fvape.com worth it, or is this companies shipping reliable? Maybe show a little effort in what was found in the post, besides if you want the damn unit just buy it. Don’t penny pinch a dollar or two .. that’s just retarded. ☮️ OUT and GL

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
want something cheap?
Look in the hardware for sales, maybe members will ship to you.. maybe not.

There was a Pulse 80 a while back. How’s that for some advice..:bingo:

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get why anyone would want a pusle 80 now that the pulseX is 90w and can hold a 21700 battery

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't get why anyone would want a pusle 80 now that the pulseX is 90w and can hold a 21700 battery
Probably because of the current prices between the two.
I bought my 80w on sale for $24 a while back. Worth it for that price but 90w for $60? No thanks

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably because of the current prices between the two.
I bought my 80w on sale for $24 a while back. Worth it for that price but 90w for $60? No thanks
Pulse X comes as a kit with a Pulse X RDA for $60. Only mod only I see is with G10 panels and like you say $60

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Price is probably different like you stated but they were higher on the,sites I looked at when first distributed.
Who knows, maybe will be $25 by next year

Thanks man. Glad there are still people with logic in this place. I got it for about 30 euros. Not bad at all.
As for the rest, should you give that attitude to ECF, you'd be gone the next minute. So you better stay here, in your shithole. LOL

VU Sponsors