Become a Patron!

Pumpkin spice cake

truvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After lurking for a few months and viewing recipes figured it was time I'd create an account and contribute a recipe..

Cap-cake batter 8%
Lor-cream cheese frosting 4%
Tfa-cinnamon sugar cookie 3%
Tfa-pumpkin spice 1%

I mixed this @70/30 vg pg and it is quite tasty pretty sweet gonna tweak this some but enjoy tiss the season....oh btw it's great right after mixing

Last edited:

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't diy but I'd definitely B U Y a bottle of that from you :)

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ooooh, I have all those flavors!! Thanks!

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't diy but I'd definitely B U Y a bottle of that from you :)
This isn't that other shitty vaping forum, you don't have to disguise words here. If that wasn't your intention, I apologize for assuming. ;)

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This isn't that other shitty vaping forum, you don't have to disguise words here. If that wasn't your intention, I apologize for assuming. ;)

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.
ROFLMAO no offense taken bro, was just a stupid play on words. Two 3 letter words (yes, I know one of them is actually an acronym) with similar sounding consinents and vowels (also aware that they share a vowel). Laugh at it one time :D (again, aware that not all forums were created equally)

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After lurking for a few months and viewing recipes figured it was time I'd create an account and contribute a recipe..

Cap-cake batter 8%
Lor-cream cheese frosting 4%
Tfa-cinnamon sugar cookie 3%
Tfa-pumpkin spice 1%

I mixed this @70/30 vg pg and it is quite tasty pretty sweet gonna tweak this some but enjoy tiss the season....oh btw it's great right after mixing
Could you tell me what does the cake batter add to the mix? I placed an order yesterday and did not order this, because I have no idea what to expect from it

VU Sponsors