Become a Patron!

Purchasing Concentrated Liquid Flavor

Hello again. I have another question about the concentrated liquid used for mixing e-liquid. So I purchase these flavors from various online locations. This system works fine and I plan to continue to do it this way. Sometimes, however, I want a particular flavor to experiment with my mixing and I would like to purchase it immediately instead of waiting a few days for it or paying a higher cost for expedited shipping. So I haven't found a specific store dedicated to this product. I'm wondering if anyone knows what type of store may carry what I'm looking for (i.e. restaurant supply, bakeries, hobby shops, etc).

Has anyone come across any?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hobby Lobby carries a small selection of Lorann's flavorings, some contain food coloring. I've heard that Michaels carries flavorings, but I cannot recall a brand. I like buying online for known brands without all the colorings and such. It's just worth the wait, to me, and quite a bit cheaper.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You could also check restaurant supply places around your area.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My B&M carries a few flavors. Perhaps there's one near you that does as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hobby Lobby carries a small selection of Lorann's flavorings, some contain food coloring. I've heard that Michaels carries flavorings, but I cannot recall a brand. I like buying online for known brands without all the colorings and such. It's just worth the wait, to me, and quite a bit cheaper.
Wilton and lorann

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello again. I have another question about the concentrated liquid used for mixing e-liquid. So I purchase these flavors from various online locations. This system works fine and I plan to continue to do it this way. Sometimes, however, I want a particular flavor to experiment with my mixing and I would like to purchase it immediately instead of waiting a few days for it or paying a higher cost for expedited shipping. So I haven't found a specific store dedicated to this product. I'm wondering if anyone knows what type of store may carry what I'm looking for (i.e. restaurant supply, bakeries, hobby shops, etc).

Has anyone come across any?
Hobby Lobby has a decent selection. I would check with a local bakery supply or an art store.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll do better with flavors specifically made for vaping. I believe there are some Lorann flavors people do like, but on the whole you're better off sticking with known flavors from FA, TFA, Capella - etc (not that the latter are specifically made for vaping!). They're more concentrated, and in my experience the flavors are much better. But ymmv of course!

VU Sponsors