Become a Patron!

Purge Slam Piece!

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a BEAST of a mod!
I'm definitely hooked on side fire devices now. That actually work and hit hard!
I have a Republic, and that is in a different league altogether. I'm sure with some work, it could be fixed up to at least vape somewhat decent.

The Slam Piece, however, currently is the hardest hitting single battery device I have. It ONLY hits harder than my 2JNT Tycoon for the simple fact that it chambers the excellent 21700 30T cell AND I all have in 20700s is five tab iJoys. Which certainly doesn't make things fair, right?

Even so, the Pilak puts up a hell of a fight and if I had a decent 20700 on hand the playing field would be even or in more favor of the Pilak. Just can't beat silver on silver contacts. And with the 21700 capable Tycoon on the horizon, well you know two words: Game Over!

However I will say this now, since using both of these excellent devices, my bottom fire devices kind of feel outdated!

And too, on the horizon I understand stack tubes may/will become available for both. Now that may just put things to ludicrous vape! ;)

slam-piece.jpg

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Do we have any kind of a date window on the 21700 Tycoon drop?

Cause I am needing one in the worst possible way. Have a lonely MCV Warhead that needs a home.

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Ordered the Slam today through EVC from batch 2. Planning on topping it with an MCV Warhead. Ive got high hopes for this thing.

Last edited:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow thats a beautiful tube. how long is it in total? looks super short, which i guess is due to the lack of a switch mechanism on the bottom. do they come in ss or ti by any chance?

Invicous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh yes. This runs good with a 21700 in it. Like a champ! Waiting for the new murdered out. Hope to get s 1/5 at ECC :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Received SP a few days ago, running with 30T and the MCV Warhead on top at ~0.10 ohm.

Not gonna gush, but believe the hype. Hits like Mike Tyson on bath salts. Nearly as hard as a stack.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to like the Slam. Just prefer my Enforcer. I guess I'm not a sidefire guy at heart. And it is so bloody thick. Now a sidefire Pilak ...

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This sort of thing is far outside of my budget, but I've entered a giveaway for a batch 1 Slam Piece and two 30T batteries, ends tomorrow, fingers crossed :D

VU Sponsors