Become a Patron!

Pushing back at Everyones , flavor pushing ...

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
***This is completely tongue n cheek, so don't take it personally***

Ok, you know the game, introduce a new kinda flavor and then watch the tears when people realize they don't have a flavor. Well I have a pandora's box of apricot.

A lot of people know about european and american deserts, drinks ect. Here is one from the middle east. I realized, that by introducing this new flavor to you, it will make you work even harder on new vape ideas, lol.

Welcome to my childhood treat, Quamar-el-Deen .

(WARNING: SAYING THIS IS JUST A FRUITROLL UP, HAS BEEN KNOW TO CAUSE JIHAD)

Its made from apricots, honey, brown sugar and lemon juice. It is then dried for weeks in giant sheets. Packaged and then sent to Arab grocery stores.
q2.jpg

This stuff is eaten as is, and its quite delicious, I think you might be able to order it online. Once you taste it, either you will become obsessed with it, or you will hate it. It's normally 1/8th of a centimeter thick.

However it doesnt end there, this simple and ancient fruit leather is also used to create the following Deserts and Drinks (and we know how much you love new recipes)

qamar-el-din-drink-e1314612477285.jpg

Amar-el-Deen (Apricot Leather Drink)

and

apricot.jpg

Quamar-el-Deen Dessert (Dried Apricot Leather Dessert)

And 100's of other recipes, all based after this "simple" fruit leather.

Last edited:

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been running tests, to get the dried apricot flavor, and it ain't easy.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This was my first favorite candy as a kid! That's what we called it, too--"fruit leather"! I have a really vivid memory of coming home to my house when I was really little, maybe four or five, and seeing a gorgeous, glossy, curled strip of this stuff hanging from the ceiling of my kitchen. I was the first one upstairs to our apartment and standing there, alone, contemplating it, I remember being so excited, and like, "wHOAh! we're decorating the house with candy now? GREAT!" I could just barely reach it with my tongue, where it dangled down into the center of the room. Just as my tongue made the slightest contact with this sugary delight, I noticed that a little higher up on the strip there were dozens of wriggly black things affixed to it. It was right at that moment that my mother started screaming, behind me: "Nononono! STOP! Don't eat the flypaper!!"
heh heh heh. True story :)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have none of these flavors in TFA, but I have them all in FA! Also, a certain بوب is already my uncle, so I feel my chances are good. I'll report back if it works out.

...الشيء التالي الذي نعلمه العم بوب بالمستشفى lol, jk !

VU Sponsors