Become a Patron!

PVTSO imr-18650

Vapeladies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone ever used these or know anything about them? I went out to buy Sonys and of course they were out. The guy behind the counter said this is what everyone was using now in place of it. It is a reputable store I got them from. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
4b0abd08492052fc7dd1667f0014ca99.jpg

Keep on vaping!

aNg@Vapeladies

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Never seen or heard of em. Did a google search turn up anything from flashlight forums, or the dreaded, cough cough, ECF? I'll do a search, too. I'm interested in all things batteries.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Google brought up yellow ones at 30 amp and 1600 MAH, on Vapor Joes blog in fact. I googled for the 2100 mah and got nothing, so maybe they're new? I'm curious, though I don't need any batteries. Good luck, hopefully someone knows something.

pwnby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Possibly a rewrap. Peel that purple off and see if its marked anywhere.

Assuming you know how to rewrap one that is.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
PV Elite IMR 18650, 2100mAh Battery, Flat Top

These are a new brand of LiMn (commonly referred to as Lithium Manganese or LiMn) batteries. They are safer chemically than Li-Ion batteries and do not need a protection circuit. These cells can handle high amperage and are safe in series or in parallel. They can be charged with any Li-Ion battery charger with an output of 4.2V. These have a flat top. They are 3.7V batteries that are rated for 2000mAh. Battery cover may vary but the batteries are always high quality and accurately rated. Price is for one (1) battery.

Quick Specs:

Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate: 14A

Maximum Pulse Discharge Rate: 20A

Maximum Continuous Charging Rate: 4A

Chemistry: Li-MN

Rated Capacity: 2000mAh

Rated Voltage: 3.7V

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Madvapes sells them. All different sizes

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Interesting @dre1982 , so the 25 amp isn't even pulse. This is why we have this place, fucking batteries should not have incorrect specs, that shit drives me nuts. Good find.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I never trust the claims new batteries have. I'll stick to my vtc's and 25R.
Agreed, I have 3 VTC's and four LG HE2's, not purple efests re wrapped LG's. I'm pleased with both. I don't fuck around with batteries.

Information on the Madvapes website was incorrect. It's been updated with the correct specs, and now includes graphs showing discharge testing.

PV Elite IMR 18650, 2100mAh @ Madvapes

Quick Specs:
Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate: 25A
Maximum Pulse Discharge Rate: 30A

Bettery tests shown here. The battery in question was tested and performs identically to a Sony VTC4. I've used them, and they're performing great for me. Hope this helps.

Reactions: dre

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Information on the Madvapes website was incorrect. It's been updated with the correct specs, and now includes graphs showing discharge testing.

PV Elite IMR 18650, 2100mAh @ Madvapes

Quick Specs:
Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate: 25A
Maximum Pulse Discharge Rate: 30A

Bettery tests shown here. The battery in question was tested and performs identically to a Sony VTC4. I've used them, and they're performing great for me. Hope this helps.
Nice gonna try them out

Sent from my XT1030

VU Sponsors