Become a Patron!

Quad Coil Build (Sense Herakles RDA)

submerger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
The story -- I picked up a Tsunami from a local shop the other day, and on Friday took a swing at a quad coil build. I am not posting photos because it was ugly, but worked. ~4 wraps per coil with 24G kanthal ~1/16 diameter. My math was a little off, so it less than.09 with the cotton and juice on-board. Later that evening my iPV D2 75W started to error on a short, so I went in to make adjustments, and noticed the screws were not biting at all. In fact, the metal on the screws were wrong, and appeared to be way too soft. I looked up the specs online and long story short the RDA is a counterfeit.

I was not a huge fan of the Tsunami, not because of all this crap that happened, but I found the little window in side to just get dirty and prevent you from using it to see if you need to drip more juice.

After some looking around online I found the Sense Herakles RDA. I have had a few tanks by them over the years and like the brand.
I was wondering if any folks on the list has feedback on this or other similar RDAs, as well as any wire & wrap info that worked for them.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The story -- I picked up a Tsunami from a local shop the other day, and on Friday took a swing at a quad coil build. I am not posting photos because it was ugly, but worked. ~4 wraps per coil with 24G kanthal ~1/16 diameter. My math was a little off, so it less than.09 with the cotton and juice on-board. Later that evening my iPV D2 75W started to error on a short, so I went in to make adjustments, and noticed the screws were not biting at all. In fact, the metal on the screws were wrong, and appeared to be way too soft. I looked up the specs online and long story short the RDA is a counterfeit.

I was not a huge fan of the Tsunami, not because of all this crap that happened, but I found the little window in side to just get dirty and prevent you from using it to see if you need to drip more juice.

After some looking around online I found the Sense Herakles RDA. I have had a few tanks by them over the years and like the brand.
I was wondering if any folks on the list has feedback on this or other similar RDAs, as well as any wire & wrap info that worked for them.
I have the Sense Herakles RTA-2, as well as the Sense Herakles RTA and like them both.
Another option is Smok TF-RTA.
You can get the dual coil or quad coil deck for it.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/smok-tf-rta.283384/
A dual coil RTA that gets overlooked is Smok Minos.

VU Sponsors