Become a Patron!

Quality wire.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All I've ever used is wire from a shop, Geekvape, UD, ect. I've read quite a few times that Kidney Puncher and a few others have quality standard wires. KP lists where its from, and reviewers vouch for its consistency.

Will I get a noticeable difference in flavor if I switch to American wire? Or is it just more of an easier to work with creating fancy stuff? I usually use 22 through 26 KA1, and 24-26 SS316L.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kidney Puncher has the best wire I've ever used. It's clean as hell and it comes off the spool nice.

That being said, I mostly use cheap wire from Kbee because I mostly do simple round wire builds. If I was going to build complex coils I would spend the extra money for KP because it is so much easier to work with. If you don't have an ultrasonic cleaner to clean your coils in it might be worth it to get KP wire because it is way cleaner, but cleaning your coils before use is a good idea no matter where the wire is from.

A 100ft spool of 24g N80 is $5.55 at Kbee without the 20% off ongoing discount code. At KP it is $12.75 for the same wire. The KP is top notch wire, but it's not worth it to me for simple round wire builds.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kidney Puncher has the best wire I've ever used. It's clean as hell and it comes off the spool nice.

That being said, I mostly use cheap wire from Kbee because I mostly do simple round wire builds. If I was going to build complex coils I would spend the extra money for KP because it is so much easier to work with. If you don't have an ultrasonic cleaner to clean your coils in it might be worth it to get KP wire because it is way cleaner, but cleaning your coils before use is a good idea no matter where the wire is from.

A 100ft spool of 24g N80 is $5.55 at Kbee without the 20% off ongoing discount code. At KP it is $12.75 for the same wire. The KP is top notch wire, but it's not worth it to me for simple round wire builds.
I've never really heard of Kbee. Their bundles look awesome, come in 100ft spools, and says free shipping. Thanks for mentioning them.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really thought more people would weigh in on this (US vs China wire). Wrong section maybe.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been using advanced vape supply for the more exotic wire and I forgot who they get theirs from but it is very clean wire.

That's the main thing to me, 26g round wire is 26g round wire, it's how much oil does it still have on it by the time it gets wound on my spool. Exotic coils, no comparison, get you some AVS :D

Dry burning oils off works better than not but it's still not optimal like starting with clean wire.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah, round wire, not much difference. Wipe it with a isopropyl drenched towel before coiling.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kidney puncher rocks. Not only is their wire First Rate, but their customer service is awesome as well.

I recently accidentally ordered ribbon wire, and called their customer service line, and Dustin not only changed my order over the phone, but didn't even charge me for the $3 difference for the more expensive order.

Not to mention great prices and super Speedy shipping even with the lowest shipping option. Ordered on Tuesday and it will be here Saturday for $4.

I've ordered from them three times.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kidney puncher rocks. Not only is their wire First Rate, but their customer service is awesome as well.

I recently accidentally ordered ribbon wire, and called their customer service line, and Dustin not only changed my order over the phone, but didn't even charge me for the $3 difference for the more expensive order.

Not to mention great prices and super Speedy shipping even with the lowest shipping option. Ordered on Tuesday and it will be here Saturday for $4.

I've ordered from them three times.
After the bullshit KP went through with a certain childish reviewer, it's great to see posts like this one. Could not agree more gsmit1.

VU Sponsors