VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Can I use V8 baby - M2 (0.25) coil in a baby beast with a Al85 mod?
The AL85 Kit, consists of AL85 mod and TFV8 Baby tank. Hope this answers your question.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can I use V8 baby - M2 (0.25) coil in a baby beast with a Al85 mod?

Yes, the M2 coil is conpatible with the Baby Beast tank, and that tank is compatible with the Al85 mod

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If i not mistaken.... provided you set your mod to the correct settings..for the type of wire used.. you can use any coil that will fire with that mod.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

If i not mistaken.... provided you set your mod to the correct settings..for the type of wire used.. you can use any coil that will fire with that mod.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Thank you. I guess i'm not very good at using my mod yet, not sure about the settings.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, I know the baby beast works on the Al85 mod, I was wondering about the M2 0.25 coils and what settings to use?
Start low, and work your way up to what you like. No coil has a standard setting, it's all up to your preference.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you, I know the baby beast works on the Al85 mod, I was wondering about the M2 0.25 coils and what settings to use?

The right Mode should be Wattage Mode for your coils - start with low wattage when your coil is new, make sure it is soaked with e-liquid before you hit the fire button. Start at like 20-30 watts and increase gradually until you enjoy the vape

VU Sponsors