Become a Patron!

Question about filling tank

If this has already been asked, I do apologize. I was just curious if any of you have found that some liquids tend to be burned through quicker, or if you are having to fill your tank several times a day? I am using the triton2 tank with the koopor plus mod.

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe certain juices are so good you're vaping more? I know I go through about 15ml a day, so yes I'm filling the tank all day.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape 4 mods in rotation..
That said I refill each tank once in the morning..Guess I vape about 20 mls per day..all are 100% VG..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ecigclopedia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you vape often it's not a surprise.
Also Triton 2 tank capacity isn't the biggest one.
If you get fatigue by filling too often - try to get bigger tank or get more tanks and rotate them, as @Break-19 mentioned.

Lambreau21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have found that higher PG to VG juices burn through a little quicker. This is in part because it is absorbed into the wick quicker than a Max VG juice so you getting to fire on more juice per surface area especially if you are chain vaping or vaping a lot. Max VG or higher VG content may help a little bit. Definitely not going to save you in the mLs but may save something. Hope this is helpful in what you were looking for :)

VU Sponsors