Become a Patron!

Question about kanger 1.0 ohm dual coils

So I just bought a innokin I taste vv3 and was wondering if I could use it to fire my 1.0ohm kanger coils in my protank mini. For some reason I've ordered coils twice and they've sent me these low resistance ones and they're just setting there. So I'd really like to use them up.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I just bought a innokin I taste vv3 and was wondering if I could use it to fire my 1.0ohm kanger coils in my protank mini. For some reason I've ordered coils twice and they've sent me these low resistance ones and they're just setting there. So I'd really like to use them up.
I could be wrong, but I don't think the dual coils fit the Protank Mini. You can use evod coils, though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Also, who did you buy from that sent you those? I'd try to return them if it hasn't been very long.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dual Coil

upload_2016-10-19_13-47-35.png

Protank Mini (also fits protank 2 full size, and eVod tanks)

upload_2016-10-19_13-49-27.png

Sorry for all the replies here, LOL. Stuff kept popping into my mind.

Also, who did you buy from that sent you those? I'd try to return them if it hasn't been very long.
I bought them from Mt. Baker vapor. I may have hit the wrong button when ordering (although I doubt I did that twice but who knows) the only problem is that I didn't realize what they were before I opened them and put one on. So I doubt they'd let me return them. The tank is a kanger mini protank 3. They fit but I don't want to mess up the bat if they're too strong.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I bought them from Mt. Baker vapor. I may have hit the wrong button when ordering (although I doubt I did that twice but who knows) the only problem is that I didn't realize what they were before I opened them and put one on. So I doubt they'd let me return them. The tank is a kanger mini protank 3. They fit but I don't want to mess up the bat if they're too strong.
Aha, there ya go. You have the right ones. My brain always goes back to the "2" because those were the most popular ones they had. My bad.... you seem to have the correct coils :)

It'll be a warmer vape, but that's about it.

Aha, there ya go. You have the right ones. My brain always goes back to the "2" because those were the most popular ones they had. My bad.... you seem to have the correct coils :)

It'll be a warmer vape, but that's about it.
Oh ok awesome, I was reading all this stuff online that was going into amps and this big math equations and I was thinking "just let me know if I can vape these" I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to blow my face off lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh ok awesome, I was reading all this stuff online that was going into amps and this big math equations and I was thinking "just let me know if I can vape these" I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to blow my face off lol
Your vv3 is regulated, plus that's a normal coil for those Pretty sure you'll be fine ;)

Just don't drop it in a cup of water, like I did. I loved that little sucker. Nearly cried, lol. You might need to adjust the voltage, but that's totally up to your personal preference.

Enjoy!

Your vv3 is regulated, plus that's a normal coil for those Pretty sure you'll be fine ;)

Just don't drop it in a cup of water, like I did. I loved that little sucker. Nearly cried, lol. You might need to adjust the voltage, but that's totally up to your personal preference.

Enjoy!
Thanks! You've been a huge help!

VU Sponsors