Become a Patron!

Question about Nicassure

I enjoy vaping but am frustrated how I can't in many public places. Has anyone on the board had experience with a new product called Nicassure? A friend told me they were able to use it at work and on airplanes.
Thanks.

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No clue.

But looking at their site, if there's no vapor then I'd love to have one at my desk or anywhere. Little people can do if there's no vapor. The no battery intrigues me as well. Def wouldn't replace my vape, but would be versatile and used in places like my desk where they recently moved 150 people into my end of the building. Can't really vape there anymore. If there were no smell that would be even better.

Looking at the site felt a little gimmicky to me though.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No vapor and no battery? Sounds like a plain old nic inhaler.

No clue.

But looking at their site, if there's no vapor then I'd love to have one at my desk or anywhere. Little people can do if there's no vapor. The no battery intrigues me as well. Def wouldn't replace my vape, but would be versatile and used in places like my desk where they recently moved 150 people into my end of the building. Can't really vape there anymore. If there were no smell that would be even better.

Looking at the site felt a little gimmicky to me though.

I use Pixotine nicotine toothpicks when I'm in those banned locations. Especially at my desk.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried these? I find it hard to believe that these could be better than a vape....give you some nic...well yes...but my best friend about 8 years ago tried to quit smoking by using some sort of nicotine nasal spray or some kind of nasal spray he got prescribed from his doc. He ended up being more of a fiend for that spray than cigarettes and it was like he was on uppers or something...he'd be twitchy and had bloodshot eyes with dark rings underneith them and constantly had to have it. I know vape studies are still being done to determine the long term side effects if any but I think I'll just stick with that, after seeing that I am learry of any of these other "new" "stop smoking aids" ....no batteries, no vapor, just suck on this tube and get nicotine...sounds like it could potentially be another thing like the nasal spray all over again. I know I am old fashioned but I am cautious about new things....I know I know, it's kind of a controdiction to embracing vaping like I do, but vaping had been around for a few years before I jumped on the bandwagon and I'd seen the proof in the pudding by then, not the bloodshot eyes and twitchyness my friend went threw with his "experiment" :)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I remember in middle school alot of us had cinnamon tooth pics and sold them like they were drugs or something in school...wed put them in a tin foil wrapper...lol

Wonder if you could do the same thing with toothpicks in flavoring and nicotine...just let them soak overnight...Actually i may try this.:cool:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I remember in middle school alot of us had cinnamon tooth pics and sold them like they were drugs or something in school...wed put them in a tin foil wrapper...lol

Wonder if you could do the same thing with toothpicks in flavoring and nicotine...just let them soak overnight

probably could but I would have no clue what strength to soak them in to make them safe...like another posting someone mentioned we used to get nicotine infused toothpicks...we called them "teacher sticks" because our teachers chewed them when they couldn't smoke...but I don't know how safe making your own would be :confused:

Pixotine Nicotine Toothpicks have been made since 2012 and sold since 2013. We have 2 patents pending. I've been using them for 3 years. I don't think the nicotine for ecigs is the same as the stuff that's been cleared for topical use or oral ingestion. You are flirting with danger by attempting this at home. Some expensive equipment is necessary for the infusion process.

We have mint and cinnamon going through shelf life testing. Mint will hit the streets at the end of Summer. We are still doing research on cinnamon. Many ecig companies stopped making cinnamon because the FDA had reports that cinnamon causes cellular toxicity.

Regarding Nicassure, it works like an inhaler. Inhalers have been around much longer than ecigs. By the nature of design and function, non-combustibles will always be safer than combustible products and ecigs are combustible products.

Wonder if you could do the same thing with toothpicks in flavoring and nicotine...just let them soak overnight...Actually i may try this.:cool:

Check my rely on here. We have the toothpicks available. Happy to send you a sample.

VU Sponsors