Become a Patron!

Question about Umba Vapor

MatthewCJ3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i really want to order from Umba Vapor. 30ml of WTA for 9.99 is seems to good to be true. Is their WTA line good such as the unflavored and tobacco flavor? Are they as good as Aroma WTA?

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll second that question. I've tried the Aroma, but I'm really not sure I'm that impressed. Either that or they may have messed up the order or something. Flavored juice at 12 mg knocks me down at any hit level, but the unflavored 36 mg bottle is almost like plain VG ? ? Price wasn't that great either. Another WTA supplier needs investigation ? ?

Last edited:

MatthewCJ3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got sick off of Aroma’s WA at 12mg, I’m not sure if it was because I was vaping it straight and from a kanger protank. I’ll probably cut in half with the current juice I’m vaping.

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just noticed this post today, i have used umba and omvapors wta and find they are just as effective as aroma's. If your mixing them into other ejuice then i'd start at about 10% wta in the mix. Vaping them straight works for some people especially with intense cravings for a cigarette but for others it's just too strong.

VU Sponsors