Question about Usage Rate

Discussion in 'Vaping Health Related' started by deckard88, May 10, 2018.

1. deckard88

deckard88 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello,

I have been vaping for around a year. I use a valyrian tank and smok unit. I vape around 5ML on a low day, 10ML on a regular day and 15ML on a super heavy day. My nicotine level is 6mg. Is this terrible for me in terms of nicotine intake?

I know most people here are not doctors so I am not looking for a scientific explanation just more some type of reassurance or confirmation that I should reduce my vaping usage rate or that this is around normal.

Thank you for your responses

2. HondaDavidson

HondaDavidson Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Your usage seems about normal. IMO if it's not making you sick it's probably not too much nicotine.

I use 6 to 10 ml of 7mg/ml juice a day thats a total of 70mg of nic on the high side average.
    There are plenty out there vaping 20 to 30ml of juice a day, sometimes MORE, on higher wattage devices than me. Most seem to use around 3mg/ml or about 60 mg of nic a day. I'm sure some are using higher than 3mg/ml. But from my reading of usage 50 to 70 MG of NIC per day is about average for ex and quitting smokers.

UncleRJ and AndriaD like this.
  3. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    What he said. :D When I first quit smoking, I was using about 5-10ml per day of 10mg ejuice, so 50-100mg per day. And as he said, if it's not making you sick, it's not too much. You'll know you could probably safely lower it when it starts making you kinda jittery -- and it does happen, damnedest thing, first "addictive" drug EVER with *negative* tolerance. Which goes to show you what total fucking morons are in the FDA.

Andria

Kranky Kanger likes this.
  4. eStorm

eStorm Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I'm one of the higher watt DL vapers, my juices are 1 or 1.5mg of nic, depending how I feel that day or how stressful my day is, or/and if I'm testing new setups/coils/flavors/juices etc. I run through 20- 60 ml. And no the mod is not glued too my hand, it just evaporates much quicker lol. Also while my husband has its own mods, he will use mine as well. So sometimes its hard too tell if I actually all by myself vaped all these tanks :D

5. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    You refer to your husband as "it"? o_O

6. eStorm

eStorm Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    auto complete and correct never fails. Apparently I do lol.

Carambrda, AndriaD and inspects like this.