1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

question Aspire Nautilius AIO, swap coils

Discussion in 'Ask An Expert' started by Reflexx, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Reflexx

Reflexx New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi!

Purchased yesterday: https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits535.html

I put in the BVC coil which is 1.8 Ohms. I use liquid e juice (I dont do Nic Salts).

Overall, its ok. The throat hit is not strong enough. I have played around with the airflow feature but it doesnt get me what I want.

What effect would swapping for lower or higher Ohms coil have on throat hit? What do i need buy?

Before this device I was using a Suoring Vagon which had a great throat hit. Stopped using it bc Ive had two and the battery keeps dying. That device operates at 1.3 ohms.

Thank you!

S

2. Buddha222

Buddha222 Chainvaping through the fog .... VU Donator Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I believe higher ohms give a cooler vape = less throat hit. So perhaps go lower if you can.

You can try a higher nic juice or one with higher PG - both of these will increase throat hit also.

3. JSpring

JSpring Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    You can try the 1.6 ohm coils. In my experience, they will give you a bit more of a throat hit compared to the 1.8 ohm coils.

4. Reflexx

Reflexx New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you!

5. Reflexx

Reflexx New Member

Blog Posts:
    Does the ohms affect how much your taste the flavor? With the 1.8 its too much currently

6. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    High Nicotine and more PG will deliver more Throat Hit I have never found Ohms to affect TH. Even going from a 1.8Ω coil to a .5Ω at 100W and 480°F the throat hit was the same with the same e-Liquid. Just my opinion based on personal experience. Good Luck

Buddha222 likes this.
  7. Reflexx

Reflexx New Member

Blog Posts:
    I didnt change coil. I think the throat hits in this device are too strong. Im using the same %6 e juice I have used with other devices...t