Become a Patron!

question Aspire Nautilius AIO, swap coils

Reflexx

Member For 1 Year
Hi!

Purchased yesterday: https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits535.html

I put in the BVC coil which is 1.8 Ohms. I use liquid e juice (I dont do Nic Salts).

Overall, its ok. The throat hit is not strong enough. I have played around with the airflow feature but it doesnt get me what I want.

What effect would swapping for lower or higher Ohms coil have on throat hit? What do i need buy?

Before this device I was using a Suoring Vagon which had a great throat hit. Stopped using it bc Ive had two and the battery keeps dying. That device operates at 1.3 ohms.

Thank you!

S

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I believe higher ohms give a cooler vape = less throat hit. So perhaps go lower if you can.

You can try a higher nic juice or one with higher PG - both of these will increase throat hit also.

JSpring

Member For 3 Years
You can try the 1.6 ohm coils. In my experience, they will give you a bit more of a throat hit compared to the 1.8 ohm coils.

Reflexx

Member For 1 Year
Does the ohms affect how much your taste the flavor? With the 1.8 its too much currently

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
High Nicotine and more PG will deliver more Throat Hit I have never found Ohms to affect TH. Even going from a 1.8Ω coil to a .5Ω at 100W and 480°F the throat hit was the same with the same e-Liquid. Just my opinion based on personal experience. Good Luck

Reflexx

Member For 1 Year
I didnt change coil. I think the throat hits in this device are too strong. Im using the same %6 e juice I have used with other devices...t

VU Sponsors