Become a Patron!

[question] Best affordable tanks ?[/question]

ExplosiveVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all , I've been looking all over the place looking at different tanks... Was wondering if you guys had any that you would recommend and if so why you recommend that tank!?

Thanks in advance

~ Keep it Explosive! ~

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey all , I've been looking all over the place looking at different tanks... Was wondering if you guys had any that you would recommend and if so why you recommend that tank!?

Thanks in advance

~ Keep it Explosive! ~
My favorite Clearos/Tanks -

I run mostly 2.1-2.5 Ohm coiils... I have found this to be my sweet spot at about 3.3-3.6volts.

• #1 - GS-H2 or GS-H3 (aka Smok EBC/GBC) in the 2.4Ohm. You can get these at Fast Tech, Health Cabin, My Freedom Smokes, Hoosier E-Cig, a lot of US vendors are carrying them now. The GS-H2/3's are the best performing BCC clearos I’ve ever used. They get the best flavor for a BCC with no leaks or dry hits. The heads are replaceable and the clearos only run about $2 a piece. They take the Evod/Protank style heads.
  • #2 - The Champion... This is a new one by Smok that I picked up from MadVapes and I'm loving them. I have my ADV in this tank on my Bolt. "It is a ViVi Nova tank that holds approximately 3.5 mL of e-Liquid. What I love about it is that it has a Pyrex inside liner so you get all of the benefits of a glass tank, but the outer part of the tank is plastic so it protects the glass. The Champion has a traditional ViVi Nova design and is compatible with the standard Smok Tech replacement ViVi Nova Coils."
  • #3 - Aspire BDC Tank... I have one of these on my MVP2 and it's performing great. (Like is so much I bought 4 more!)
  • #4 - Vivi Nova... there is just something about top wicks that really brings out the flavor in a juice.
  • #5 - iClear 30B ... I'm really liking it on my VV egos.
  • #6 - Protank II... This is an old standard... but they perform great.
I've tried a lot… and I do mean A LOT of different clearos/tanks. I have many different styles… I have some CE2’s, CE4's, CE5's, CE6's, EVODS, T3S, Marstech Mini MT3's, Raven's Nest, Mini Protank, Aro, Vision Nano, Splitfire… but the ones I listed above are what I prefer and use the most.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
beyond vape silo tank...an aspire nautilus tank on steroids (airflow wise)

pro tank 2...

ExplosiveVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My favorite Clearos/Tanks -

I run mostly 2.1-2.5 Ohm coiils... I have found this to be my sweet spot at about 3.3-3.6volts.
*** SHORTENED THIS FOR THE LOVE OF THE FORUMS DATABSE!!!! ;) - Explosive Vapors

CountryPami, thank you for taking the time to answer my question .... I will surely have to check out your recommendations , How long have you been into the vaping scene ?

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
by airflow wise do you mean for a bigger hit or more air to vapor ratio ?
the 4th selectable air hole is a slot measuring 1.8 mm by 1mm (huge)
allows you to add additional air flow to the coils (a more open/loose draw) useful at higher wattages to keep coil cool...
the tank is better built than the aspire nautilus...offers 2 drip tips (5mm wide bore/2mm small bore)...
https://www.beyondvape.com/store/all-tanks-and-atomizers-c-21_65/beyond-vape-silo-kit-p-1638.html

use the bvc coils...the supplied coils suck...

ExplosiveVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ellipsis , thanks for the detailed information , might have to try that setup ... what pen are you currently running that setup on ?

Desire

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
H2 may be the cheapest tank clearomizer on the market

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ellipsis , thanks for the detailed information , might have to try that setup ... what pen are you currently running that setup on ?
me...when i did use the tank/bvc coils it was at 9-11 watts on the innokin svd...
the girlfriend uses hers on an opus d regulated battery mod at 10 watts...

also remember there is a definite difference between cheap and inexpensive...
a cheap setup is exactly that and odds are wont last and wont perform...
inexpensive is better quality/engineering, just at a lower cost...
the silo aint cheap, and definitly is higher priced, but it performs well and it wont break just because you looked at it wrong...

remember these are just my opinions, take a look at everything folks have recommended and ask a lot of detailed questions before you make the purchase

i have moved totally away from tanks and replaceable coil heads to rebuildable dripping atomizers and the russian 91% rebuildable tank system, for my own reasons...
the girlfriend is getting along nicely with her silo and the ceramic bvc coils

countypami has some solid well established choices in her list you should look into also...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nothing wrong with cheap , just depends is the quality there ya know ?

I usually like the Kanger T3S's and have maybe 20 of them. Recently I seen the G5-H2's on ebay for a great price. 10 for like $12 with free shipping so ordered 20 of them. Their flavor delivery is superior to the T3S's in my opinion.

ExplosiveVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I usually like the Kanger T3S's and have maybe 20 of them. Recently I seen the G5-H2's on ebay for a great price. 10 for like $12 with free shipping so ordered 20 of them. Their flavor delivery is superior to the T3S's in my opinion.

Ok cool , thanks for the information ... Surely going to have to check this out when i get a little extra cash i really want to start a new pen / mod setup .... the plain old ego-ctwist im using now with no mods is getting to be a pain in my ass! :p LoL.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i use aspire mini vivi novas almost exclusively. they never let me down. :)

$_3.JPG

ExplosiveVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
kelli , thanks ... Going to be picking up a selection of mods and possibly a new pen / box setup ..... hardware isnt my area of expertise, But juices ... that's another story :p

VU Sponsors