Become a Patron!

Question concerning battery life of 1 x 21700 tube mechs...

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
General battery life question to everyone using a single battery 21700 mech mod. How often are you changing your batteries throughout the day when using your tube mechs? The batteries I picked up are Samsung 30t, and didn't know how often I will be probably changing them throughout the day, so I decided to ask you all instead.

Thanks in advance,

~Lotus

(didn't know if this would be mech question or battery question, if it's battery, I don't mind it being moved to battery section, thanks in advance mods)

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I’ve had them last me all day, but as said that depends on your build and vaping habits. The best answer I can give is change it whenever you want to, whether you’re noticing your vape becoming anemic or you just decide you want a fresh cell.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The best answer I can give is change it whenever you want to, whether you’re noticing your vape becoming anemic or you just decide you want a fresh cell.

Yeah, I knew I was going to have to gauge (judge) the battery based on vapor production/experience.

This is all gonna depend on..
1. Build
2. How often u hit it
In my opinion...difficult to answer. But...thats just my opinion

Personally for me it would be .15-.18 Ω builds, chain vaping. But, that's why I asked on everyone else's experience. I just wanted a general idea for other's experience on tube mechs. Yeah, probably my question was a bit too broad and should have really zoned in on the 30t battery specifically with subohming.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I knew I was going to have to gauge (judge) the battery based on vapor production/experience.

Personally for me it would be .15-.18 Ω builds, chain vaping. But, that's why I asked on everyone else's experience. I just wanted a general idea for other's experience on tube mechs. Yeah, probably my question was a bit too broad and should have really zoned in on the 30t battery specifically with subohming.
Chain vaping at that range...id prob say u would be swappin every 5 hrs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors