Become a Patron!

Question for 10+ year veterans who use pod systems

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to help folks who use vape old-ass clearomizers like CE4s and ego batteries switch to a pod system before they hit a brick wall (I'm surprised you can still find these things, but they are getting harder to find).

The challenge I've come across is that the few pod systems I have tried are MUCH looser than a CE4 and similar clearomizers and they end up hating them. For instance, I usually recommend the XROS 3 because its widely liked, the replacement pods have become a legacy item (very important IMHO) and it's not too big. But CE4 and similar users tell me it's just too loose a draw for them.

So I'm looking for a pod system that works well and has a tight draw like a CE4.

I ask this from veteran vapers because unless you've been around a while, you don't know or ever used a CE4. This is the major obstacle these CE4 users are met with: they ask for same draw as CE4 yet most vapers today don't even know what a CE4 is lol. So recommendations are usually non-existent or not geared toward what they are looking for. "I used this pod system for 3 years and I love it" doesn't mean it actually has a tight draw lol.

Thanks.

VU Sponsors