Become a Patron!

Question for Rochester, NY Vapers!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope this is the right area to post as I couldn't find anywhere else appropriate.

Anyway, does anyone know what the deal is with END. Vape|Smoke Supply? They seems to have taken over almost all the shops I used to frequent: Three Days (both Vapers and Smoke Shop) and Cloud9 in Greece. I don't visit them as often as I used to since I DIY now and get most everything I need off the net, but it doesn't seem like the shops have the same kind of vibe that they used to a couple years back. Less friendly, sort of feels like you're bothering them by coming in. I guess that's a separate post.

Anyway, I did a little research and they have 8 locations in the area! Holy cow!

Is it some kind of chain? Did they just buy everyone out? Any experience with them?

Sent from the Death Star

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Sorry I don't know about END.Vape /Smoke Supply- I live in Greece,NY
I haven't been in a Vape Shop in a year, but used to go to the Vape Shop on Ridge Rd in Greece, they are very expensive, so I pretty much buy everything on line, my son is friends with the owner there.
I have been to Vapor World on the Ridge also, but like the Vape Shop employees better.
Looks like Cloud9 just opened on Long Pond and English, never been in there. Sure looks like a chain, many locations around town.
I am gonna be by there today, if I have a chance I may stop in.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I don't know about END.Vape /Smoke Supply- I live in Greece,NY
I haven't been in a Vape Shop in a year, but used to go to the Vape Shop on Ridge Rd in Greece, they are very expensive, so I pretty much buy everything on line, my son is friends with the owner there.
I have been to Vapor World on the Ridge also, but like the Vape Shop employees better.
Looks like Cloud9 just opened on Long Pond and English, never been in there. Sure looks like a chain, many locations around town.
I am gonna be by there today, if I have a chance I may stop in.
Cloud9 is one of the ones that changed over too. I used to frequent Vapor World, but I think they changed management or something and I've been less than impressed with their selection, prices, and service. The Vape Shop definitely is super expensive... hence I've been buying my stuff online lately too.

Sent from the Death Star

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
There is a vape shop/smoke shop that opened in Hilton too, not sure what they have either, been meaning to stop in there too.
Vapor World was kinda rude to me they would all rather stand around chatting with each other vaping, so I went to the Vape Shop and much better service there, but so expensive, but they do have a great stock of gear.
Sometimes I look and touch there before I order online. I did buy one of my Minikins from there last year, helps out the local economy and helps the shop that really helped me get off of cigarettes for good.
Do you live in Greece?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a vape shop/smoke shop that opened in Hilton too, not sure what they have either, been meaning to stop in there too.
Vapor World was kinda rude to me they would all rather stand around chatting with each other vaping, so I went to the Vape Shop and much better service there, but so expensive, but they do have a great stock of gear.
Sometimes I look and touch there before I order online. I did buy one of my Minikins from there last year, helps out the local economy and helps the shop that really helped me get off of cigarettes for good.
Do you live in Greece?
Yeah, we moved from Gates in June 2014. Vapor World was literally a two minute trip from me so I used to go there a lot. The service was great and the employees were fantastic too. It's really gone downhill for some reason and I think there must have been some change of ownership. Their line Liquid Prime was really good!

Sent from the Death Star

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I will be down around Cloud9 on Long Pond and English today- just hoping I can swing by and check it out- I am sure it is expensive too, just to see prices and gear for sale.
I have been wanting to stop in at Upstate Vape on Dewey and Stone, again just to check out what they have, never been there yet.
I have been to Wise guys Smoke/Vape Shop on Manitou road- very nice there, many liquids, I used to buy most of my liquids there when I 1st started vaping, I could try them for free. Haven't been there in a while either.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors