Become a Patron!

question for the most Expert person here !!!

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello kind sirs and madams I am looking for new info today this is 6th day vaping yesterday u people helped me tremendously and today is changes my I just s tank top elabo by wismec my questions what kind of coil come with the pack as I bought bread new one is 0. 25 other is 0.20ohm triple head so my question is how do i know the wire in it is kanthal and not nickel and Info I am using this tank on eleaf ipower 80W

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there any writing on the side of the coil?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, I'm FAR from the "most expert person here," I'm at the opposite end of the stick from that...lol! I am a pretty good "googler" though. :D

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
BTW, I'm FAR from the "most expert person here," I'm at the opposite end of the stick from that...lol! I am a pretty good "googler" though. :D
Bullshit. You're one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people on VU. You've even helped me considerably in the past (remember the Tobeco SuperTank wicking issue a couple of years ago?). VU needs MORE people like you, Teresa! You are a true asset to this community.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
remember the Tobeco SuperTank wicking issue a couple of years ago?
OMG, you are not going to BELIEVE what a coincidence it is that you mention this! I've just the past few days been trying to organize a bunch of stuff here in my office, like empty gear boxes. And what do I run across but two Tobeco Supertank RDAs, still in their boxes and fulla juice! :eek: I guess I packed them up last time we moved and didn't expect them to be in there that long...OOPS!! I just this morning got one of the bases out of the freezer from sitting in there all night because the chimney was virtually GLUED to the base....LMAO!!
And thank you, my friend, you're very sweet. :blowkiss:

VU Sponsors