Become a Patron!

Question on the Kanger E-SMART 510 BCC Clearomizer

BigCryBaby

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Question

I am interested in the Kanger-Tech E-smart 510 1.3ml BCC Clear Cartomizer/ Clearomizer. The specs are 11MM diameter, 510 thread, 1.8 ohms. When you look up the Cartomizer/ Clearomizer there are so many to choose from. There is clearomizer I have seen that have

EGO thread

510 thread

Top Coil

Bottom Coil

Not listed on Kangers web site

Not listed on FastTechs site

It’s on eBay and myfreedomsmokes website

I am going to use it with my VapeFly Vippo which I have in possession and
Kanger e-Smart Starter Kit which I got from myfreedomsmokes, http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/kanger-e-smart-starter-kit.html

Any thoughts on this would be great
Matt-Clearwater, Fl.

BigCryBaby

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
UPDATE: FastTech does have the E-Smart listed under "E-XY E-Smart 350mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit". However, I came to find out that there is an old and new style clearamizor. The old does not allow for a coil replacement, so you have to replace the whole thing. I am a Kanger fan and I never heard of this. Also I found a Kanger quad coil tank I found on ebay, I was just poking around, then I checked Amazon and they had it too. The last place I checked was on Kangers own web site and they didn't have it. Amazon had the lowest price, even lower than FastTech so I got it from Amazon. Crazy ?
E-Smart.jpg

Matt
Clearwater, Fl

Hi,
I have been using the Kanger E-Smart Clearomizer a lot, so maybe I could help, but I'm afraid I don't quite get what exactly your question is.
Here's some of what I figured might be relevant:

they are made for 510, not Ego. You would need a different battery or maybe an adapter for ego type atomizers.

There was once indeed a version where the coils were not replaceable, these had top coil (see those threads hanging around inside the tank, in the picture?) - make sure to get the ones with BCC=bottom coil changeable, along with the corresponding atomizer replacement coil heads.

Never heard about that quad coil tank I'm afraid. I only heard about dual coil Evod attys.

By the way, if you are looking for battery backups, check out the Kanger Emus battery. It fits nicely and has a bit more power than the E-Smart batteries. Don't know if they are still available though.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors