Become a Patron!

Question on Voopoo Mojo

Hey guys I just bought a VooPoo Mojo. My question is is it possible to lock the two side buttons (the + and - ones) so I’m not accidentally hitting them when I’m pressing the fire button in the middle?

Thanks

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I already watched that video and he doesn’t mention anything about Being able to lock the side buttons and still fire the unit
Now if reading the instructions manual doesn't help, then you can't lock them.... Some mods you can't lock .......the +/-

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now if reading the instructions manual doesn't help, then you can't lock them.... Some mods you can't lock .......the +/-

I wanted to say it before but I didn't and it is amazing how so many never RTFM before they ever power a device on.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys I just bought a VooPoo Mojo. My question is is it possible to lock the two side buttons (the + and - ones) so I’m not accidentally hitting them when I’m pressing the fire button in the middle?

Thanks
I have a Mojo, and no you can't lock the +- buttons. And a damned inconvenient con considering where they're located. You bump them all the time. That's why I shelved it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Mojo, and no you can't lock the +- buttons. And a damned inconvenient con considering where they're located. You bump them all the time. That's why I shelved it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah it would be good to lock them, Can't on the MAXO either......
243f7c4a67eec0ec62b42b31a152988f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors