1. VAPING UNDERGROUND VAPE BANDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK HERE

Question...

Discussion in 'eJuice' started by Shannonburch83, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Shannonburch83

Shannonburch83 Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I have a TON of new vape juice, a few tanks and rda, even a mod or 2.. In the past I sold my extras on Ebay when I needed the extra money, or to just clear up some room,but Im not able to post any of those items anymore, they just remove them unless you are a power seller, which im not.. I just tend to buy way to much stuff everytime I come across a good sale, lol.... Ive never sold anything on here,not sure how easy it is.. I assume you have to have alot of trust.. I will probably give it a shot and list a few item after this.. My question is, other than places like this, is there any other sites out there dedicated to selling, that will let you list these types of items??

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Locally, CraigsList

And there are tons of FB groups and Reddit

But VU is a pretty good site to sell on - we are pretty good about self-policing

The Cromwell likes this.
  3. Shannonburch83

Shannonburch83 Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I have tried FB marketplace, which you cant do, but never really thought about the groups.. I handnt even thought about Reddit

thanks for the suggestions

4. Mykreign

Mykreign Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Selling on VU is easy and worry free. It's being a buyer where you need to trust the other person.

Everyone has a trading profile with feedback from previous transactions. So be sure to check them out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. TheKiddVapes

TheKiddVapes VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    This is a great place to sell your excess vape gear, there are different categories to sell your wares. This is the juice category, for mods and tanks/Atty's there's hardware and for drip tip mod holder etc there's accessories. Have fun just checking everything out and like JuicyLucy said we're a good if vapors who help vapors and are a damn good group of people. Vape onĂ 

JuicyLucy likes this.