Become a Patron!

Questions about burning taste

Hey guys. I am newish to vaping. Been free of analogs since April 17th of this year. Started with a itaste vv3 and kanger t3s tank. Moved up to an itaste mvp 3.0 and arctic tank. Finally a week ago I picked up Sigelei 100w plus with a Tobeco Super Tank. Here is where my problem comes in. I am running the Sigelei at 55 watts and it is showing 3.7 volts. I am using a .2 ohm coil. If I go up to 58 watts I am getting a slight burnt taste. The coil is supposed to be rated up to 80 watts and have heard people using it at 100 watts. My juice is 10 pg/ 90 vg with 6 nic. Any thoughts as to why this is going on? Thanks in advance.

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
I use the tobecco super tank, I have used it up to 100 watts and it worked fine, now i did use it with a 20/80? Maybe the juice is too thick? It took about 1000ml before my wicking material started degrading and i got burnt hits...

Thanks NitroBex for the reply. I will go grab a bottle of 20/80 from the shop today and put in a new coil and see what happens. I can not really find much information about the Tobeco Super Tank online. Breaking in the coil for that I started at a really low wattage (15 watts) and gradually increased the power till I was at 40 watts and pumping out some clouds. Could I have possibly broken in the coil incorrectly? Again thanks for the reply.

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Thanks NitroBex for the reply. I will go grab a bottle of 20/80 from the shop today and put in a new coil and see what happens. I can not really find much information about the Tobeco Super Tank online. Breaking in the coil for that I started at a really low wattage (15 watts) and gradually increased the power till I was at 40 watts and pumping out some clouds. Could I have possibly broken in the coil incorrectly? Again thanks for the reply.
I got it brand new and started busting it at 88 watts...

VU Sponsors