Become a Patron!

Questions!

Don't know much about it but was cleaning things out and have a cloupor T5 and a screw in mouth piece type deal it's a joyetech delta. Probably hasn't been used in a couple years as its been sittin in a drawer. Just wondering what it's worth if anything and what actually is it?(ecig, vape, just an accessory, etc.)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Don't know much about it but was cleaning things out and have a cloupor T5 and a screw in mouth piece type deal it's a joyetech delta. Probably hasn't been used in a couple years as its been sittin in a drawer. Just wondering what it's worth if anything and what actually is it?(ecig, vape, just an accessory, etc.)

Where'd you get these if they have been sitting in a drawer?

The Clouper is a mod, the Joytech a cheap atomizer.

Long story short, I found them in my youngest brothers room a couple years back. Was pretty pissed took them buried them in one of my drawers and due to moving into my new house was cleaning everything out and came back across it. Just wondering if it's even worth selling or to just give it away to somebody that will put it to use.

Where'd you get these if they have been sitting in a drawer?

The Clouper is a mod, the Joytech a cheap atomizer.

Long story short, I found them in my youngest brothers room a couple years back. Was pretty pissed took them buried them in one of my drawers and due to moving into my new house was cleaning everything out and came back across it. Just wondering if it's even worth selling or to just give it away to somebody that will put it to use.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Probably easier to just give away.

The mod was supposedly a PITA and the atty is nothing special and very, very outdated

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You can always take up vaping and enjoy the freebie!

VU Sponsors