Become a Patron!

Quick and cheap FUCHAI MECHANICAL MOD!! (20$)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used it for a month and I loved it, but I dropped some money on the Sigelei 100w box mod!
Its in perfect condition!

7eLokTG.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do not have a back up consider keeping this as your back up...stuff happens.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was not being negative, did not know about the copper ws just a suggestion

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL none taken.
Merry Christmas and good luck keep on keeping on.

Illethal77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this still available? I want it

Illethal77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a long time to not get there yet o_0

outbackblackjack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankfully I filed a dispute with Paypal this morning right after contacting the seller asking to know where my package is? I also asked the seller to provide me with the USPS tracking number and or USPS receipt transaction number. To which the seller told me she would take contact the Post Office when she got out of class at 3PM her time. I never received any reply back her however on my Paypal dispute I received the following message "1/14/2015 19:39 EST - Seller: Post office lost the package apparently, I'll send your money back" However the seller never did provide with the USPS information I asked for or anything from the USPS for me to contact the USPS about this problem therefore is leading me to believe I was mislead from the very beginning and the mod was never shipped to me!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

outbackblackjack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to always give people the benefit of doubt and figure my fellow vapers always do what's right but I guess in this case I was wrong but I won't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch especially when it comes to my opinion of myself and my fellow vapers being upstanding people who look out for fellow vapers!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sure.
I generally stay away from the classifieds, especially someone that has a less posts than we have fingers.
Especially with the price of clones on fasttech and the likes, new is always better getting to unbox something shiny :D

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made many deals on the classifieds, & have always been treated with respect, and satisfied. I am an impatient vaper, I just do not have time to wait on Slowtec to get what I want, when there might be a VU member selling the same thing.

VU Sponsors