Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Done. Welcome to the underground.

First post and you're asking for a favor already? How about a hi/hello? LOL

Welcome to The Underground! :)

How very rude up me :D. Names Bill, Been vaping for about a year been without a cigarette for about six months now, no easy feat when you're in the military lol. Currently I'm using a custom mod my buddy made for me. It's a Altoids box with two 18650s in series, with a IGO-M addy and a 26g split coil wrap. Glad to be apart of the Underground and I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge in the realm of vaping :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
submitted survey. you're very welcome :)

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Bill! Welcome! I have submitted to your survey. Curious, how are you going to use the results?

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finished your survey. Are you thinking about starting a eJuice company or something?
Where are you stationed if you don't mind me asking?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Heya Bill.. whaddya do if you like them all?

I won't get anywhere trying to fill your survey out like that..
it all keeps changing my numbers.. hmm... :oops:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Done and Howdie!

@Celtic Fog : Thank you :D
@VapedCrusader : Thank you for your time :D
@Sully : Thank you for completing it, I don't want to skew my results too much but to be generic I'm using this information as market research to build an outstanding E-Liquid company
@Christer Haugsoen : Thank you for taking my survey, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. As stated above I'm trying to build an outstanding E-Liquid company for fellow vapors. Currently I'm based out of Orange County, CA and I do have one connection in NorCal but once things get rolling I hope to expand as far as I can while still maintaining a quality product.
@Nu2Mods : Thanks a lot! Your answers will be put to good use :)
@Smoky Blue : I understand your pain, I enjoy a plethora of different flavors. When answering the first question the best way to do it is to go from the one you like the most, or vape the most, to the one you like the least (even if you still like it ;) ), or vape the least. That way the mix around of the website won't be as confusing. Unfortunately I can't change that aspect of question one, trust me I tried because it annoys me too lol, but like I said if you just go from first to last it should make it easier. The other questions aren't that style so don't worry lol. Thanks again!
@UncleRJ : Thank you very much for taking time out to answer the survey!
@Just Me : Thank you very much, I definitely appreciate it!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it was a good survey too.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Bill and thank you for your military service. Survey responses submitted. Good luck with your upcoming venture and feel free to send a sample when you launch. :)

@avaper2 : Thank you very much!
@Celtic Fog : Thank you, I tried making it short enough to where it wouldn't be a pain but long enough to get the important questions answered.
@MoFo : Thank you, I look forward to reading and posting a lot more here :)
@KREAM : Absolutely, its my pleasure. Thank you very much, hopefully everything will turn out for the best. I am planning on doing something special for the initial release, but definitely something special for the underground (Although still not sure what it will be yet). :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How very rude up me :D. Names Bill, Been vaping for about a year been without a cigarette for about six months now, no easy feat when you're in the military lol. Currently I'm using a custom mod my buddy made for me. It's a Altoids box with two 18650s in series, with a IGO-M addy and a 26g split coil wrap. Glad to be apart of the Underground and I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge in the realm of vaping :)
Survey done. Actually started it earlier, but ended up getting distracted when asking you to intro yourself. :)

Welcome to The Underground, @VapingBill! We all love samples and giveaways and coupons and discounts here... LOL

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh man that survey has me parched

i need a break :S

@Thomas : Thanks a lot buddy :)
@Dutzy : I'll bring that up to my partner, thanks for the recommendation!
@bystander : Lol! No worries man, I should have introduced myself before. Thank you for the friendly invite :) and I'm starting to gather that its a pretty common trend for the free samples, coupons, and discounts hahahaha. Like I said earlier I'm definitely planning something special for the underground, I just gotta talk to my partner first and figure out what we can do.
@cherrycakes : Thank you for your time!
@Donald Bickers : 'preciate it brother,
@krazy.chic : Thank you very much!
@Artemis : Awesome thank you for taking the survey, that idea has been thrown around a bit lol. Glad to be a part of the forum, and I'll definitely keep that in mind about the free samples ;) .
@HoseGarden : since it's an e-liquid survey I guess I did my job right lol. Thanks for taking time out to take the survey, and I hope you enjoyed your break :D

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Done too! I added a personal opinion in your last question, I hope you like a little insight

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotter done... And welcome to the Underground

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Done and good luck. When you get off the ground another outlet to get the word out is the shows on vapers.tv

VU Sponsors