Become a Patron!

Quick question : 24mm,22mm rda----which size is better?

Hi friends, i started vape two months ago and the first device i have is Coilrt MIno pod, i like that looks and have red one. and i think the DIY is cool and wanna have a rda to build some coil. any recommed i can get from here? most i care is the size and esay to build.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
are you wanting to stick with mouth to lung?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mouth to lung is how you are vaping now... it describes the inhale.

Close to a cigarette
Direct lung is what you see with the massive clouds.

You can get an rda to do one or the other. It’s hard to find one that does both well.

With mouth to lung you’ll be using 30w or under normally, and using less juice.
Direct lung, you’ll go through juice quicker and want to have at least 50w

For direct lung, I vape around 89-90w
Mouth to lung I’m around 22-24w with a single coil

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just got into rda. Building isn't hard and hell i enjoy having the controll it brings. I have a 24mm rda running dual coils at 60w and .2 ohms. Lota of good decks to choose from you just have to learn wich ever you go with.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There is a learning curve to building but any1 that will put in the effort can excel at it.

Mouth to lung is how you are vaping now... it describes the inhale.

Close to a cigarette
Direct lung is what you see with the massive clouds.

You can get an rda to do one or the other. It’s hard to find one that does both well.

With mouth to lung you’ll be using 30w or under normally, and using less juice.
Direct lung, you’ll go through juice quicker and want to have at least 50w

For direct lung, I vape around 89-90w
Mouth to lung I’m around 22-24w with a single coil
aha, Direct lung is what i'm interested, i wana try something new but not pod. and i knew Dead rabbit you linked, seems so many people recommeds this one and i would lik to try, also. do you think the 24mm rda is worth to buy? i've been tangling these two size.

I just got into rda. Building isn't hard and hell i enjoy having the controll it brings. I have a 24mm rda running dual coils at 60w and .2 ohms. Lota of good decks to choose from you just have to learn wich ever you go with.
i've tried to build a coil by myself on vapeshop and it's awesome experience for me, however, it's hard to pick a rda, so much rda on market and i don't know which one is good as treviewer said. they like all the rda :slowclap::slowclap:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
aha, Direct lung is what i'm interested, i wana try something new but not pod. and i knew Dead rabbit you linked, seems so many people recommeds this one and i would lik to try, also. do you think the 24mm rda is worth to buy? i've been tangling these two size.

The overall size of the atty is almost immaterial to performance. The size of the chamber and airflow are more important. Also, you want to make sure that the atty will fit in the mod you’re looking at.

If your mod is wide enough for a 24, get what you think you’ll like:
Dead rabbit is a solid rda. If you’re looking for flavor and clouds bro, give it a shot.

The overall size of the atty is almost immaterial to performance. The size of the chamber and airflow are more important. Also, you want to make sure that the atty will fit in the mod you’re looking at.

If your mod is wide enough for a 24, get what you think you’ll like:
Dead rabbit is a solid rda. If you’re looking for flavor and clouds bro, give it a shot.
sweet

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i've tried to build a coil by myself on vapeshop and it's awesome experience for me, however, it's hard to pick a rda, so much rda on market and i don't know which one is good as treviewer said. they like all the rda :slowclap::slowclap:
I didnt know wich rda to get either. I just read lots of reviews and watched you tube about ones that inteeested me. So i have only used 1 rda

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Any of the Dead Rabbit RDAs or the Drop Dead are garbage. Don't waste your money.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Every1 has their opinions. Tons of vapers swear by the dead rabbit and just as many think its trash. Just how it is.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
What would you suggest for a new builder?
Drop, BTFC, Reload X, Chief King, Crius RDA or just about any RDA with a velocity style deck. All those are easy to build, easy to wick, simple coil placement, good flavor and good clouds. The Dead Rabbit can be acceptable if the coil placement is just right. The Dead Rabbit has a severe design flaw that makes it crappy.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Drop, BTFC, Reload X, Chief King, Crius RDA or just about any RDA with a velocity style deck. All those are easy to build, easy to wick, simple coil placement, good flavor and good clouds. The Dead Rabbit can be acceptable if the coil placement is just right. The Dead Rabbit has a severe design flaw that makes it crappy.
Ive heard nothing but good about the drop. And will prob be my next purchased

tac_driver

Member For 4 Years
Drop has better airflow then the dead rabbit and I recommend single coil rdas for new builders like the drop solo or recurve for sqonking

VU Sponsors