Become a Patron!

Quick Question About Temp Control

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, here is a question I've had for some time...

Here is the scenario - I am using my Starre tank which is a bottom fill in temp control. My resistance is locked in and I've ran out of juice. I remove my tank to refill and want to continue vaping. Do I have to wait for the tank to cool down before I reattach it and lock in the resistance again? Or, since I've already locked in the resistance can I just reattach it and continue vaping?

Did that make any sense?

Thanks

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just remove and fill. When the tank is reattached, the device may ask if it is the 'same coil' or a 'new coil'. Press the button for 'same coil'. If it doesn't ask, it will simply use the locked in resistance and adjust power as it did before.

To change to a new coil, it must be at room temperature. Unlock your resistance first before you change. Then if asked, answer 'new coil', then lock in the resistance.

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just remove and fill. When the tank is reattached, the device may ask if it is the 'same coil' or a 'new coil'. Press the button for 'same coil'. If it doesn't ask, it will simply use the locked in resistance and adjust power as it did before.

To change to a new coil, it must be at room temperature. Unlock your resistance first before you change. Then if asked, answer 'new coil', then lock in the resistance.
Ditto.

VU Sponsors