Become a Patron!

Quick question

rich424

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for looking. So I was just vaping a iStick with a Kanger mini pro 3. Iy had a 1.8 ohm coil. The screen was reading 1.8 and was vaping nicely. I turned it up to around 5 volts from 4. After a few draws I noticed it wasn't producing nearly the amount of vapor. I looked at the screen and the ohm were reading 3.8. Did the coil go bad? It is a kanger coil and it's been on for about a week. I vape on the moderate level so I'm wondering if it went bad. My last coil lasted 3 weeks. One thing..... I put a new 1.8 coil in and it's reading 1.8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
More than likely that particular coil reached the end of its rope.

Different coils from different batches can perform differently.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Atomiser heads are inconsistency incarnate. That is why the building community is growing so rapidly.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks for looking. So I was just vaping a iStick with a Kanger mini pro 3. Iy had a 1.8 ohm coil. The screen was reading 1.8 and was vaping nicely. I turned it up to around 5 volts from 4. After a few draws I noticed it wasn't producing nearly the amount of vapor. I looked at the screen and the ohm were reading 3.8. Did the coil go bad? It is a kanger coil and it's been on for about a week. I vape on the moderate level so I'm wondering if it went bad. My last coil lasted 3 weeks. One thing..... I put a new 1.8 coil in and it's reading 1.8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah... I would say your coil went ka-put!

VU Sponsors