Not open for further replies.

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
What the hell do people think pays for the forum... its three clicks to allow the ads.. if you don't like it, im sure ECF will be happy to host you until they want to randomly ban you for no reason.

BecknCO

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not - that's why I use NoScript - cool soul patch btw :)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And another thing, quit parking that POS Jap car next my Hog. And pull your pants up, you look like an idiot. Just wait till your Mother gets out of Jail, Boy are you going to get it. :mad:

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you can't deal with it leave. We will have more fun without you. Their forum, their rules! Enjoy the day!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah right! There are people on gplus whining that they're unable to join because their adblocker won't let them pmsl

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me thinks that prolly half of the ones whining just hear the term "ads" and flip without realizing how non-invasive they are....and most of them prolly dont realize you can leave adblocker on and just whitepage this site in the settings...

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me thinks that prolly half of the ones whining just hear the term "ads" and flip without realizing how non-invasive they are....and most of them prolly dont realize you can leave adblocker on and just whitepage this site in the settings...

Me thinks that you can bend over backwards and they will find something to bitch about. Get rid of the ads, it'll be the screen color, change it, then they'll find me annoying..........oh wait, that condition already exists - carry on, everything is good.

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
I must admit the pop-up on every page while using Ad Blocker is quite devious (and I love it), but lets take it to a new level...

Get rid of the pop-up, all the ads, everyone's avatar & make the font color the same as the background while ad blocker is on. This way they don't have to see our shit, and we don't have to see theirs. Problem solved. :)

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Add a script to the forum that sends non white listed ad blocker people to a mirror forum. They can post whatever they want and the rest of us don't see it

or I could just point out that the interwebz are right over there. Feel free to start your own forum with no ads at all. The rest of us can join and complain then whine then blog about how crappy your site is.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the ads! Keeps a forum free and I like to see companies that are offering specials.. No big deal like they are in your face imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors