Not open for further replies.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just about all of them up until about 9pm last.. at least those that you where you were not fighting with vaperature.. LOL
He's stalking me on Reddit too. He'll deny it of course but it's him.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, which ones. WTF? Bwhahahaha.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shhhhhh. This is important, Melvin. Go back to your padded cell and watch Teletubbies. The adults need to talk for a moment.
Lol, the adults. My gut is hurting so bad from laughing at you I have to stop. You might as well be wearing a dunce cap right now but you still act like you're in control. It's hilarious.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Just about all of them up until about 9pm last.. at least those that you where you were not fighting with vaperature.. LOL
I'll save you the trouble, @Midniteoyl. Since you seem to at least be sincere. The posts you're looking for don't exist.

You've fallen victim to the Vaperature Effect. His constant trolling and outrageous claims against me has led you to believe that I made statements that I didn't actually make. He'll spin his ridiculous yarns about how I said this or that, or how I backed Twisted420, but those claims were never made by me. He's the only one making them with his bullshit trolling.

I don't blame you. With all the nonsense that idiot posts, it's easy to get confused.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, you've fallen victim to the Vaperature effect. Lol. No, V4P3R didn't post an ENTIRE THREAD called "Calling Out Rip Trippers", no, it's all in your mind because I said so. Lol, omg, please, stop, I'm going to bust my gut laughing

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
The defense rests.

Claims he has a degree in journalism, and doesn't yet have a grasp of the English language.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The defense rests.

Claims he has a degree in journalism, and doesn't yet have a grasp of the English language.
I never said I have a degree in journalism, dim wit, I said I studied journalism while getting my writing degree. Maybe if you learned how to read you'd do better at rehashing the crap you stumble upon at Reddit. Lol.

Jack Vityas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WTF? Twisted comes of like he's dealing 3 card Monte. Seriously, what a sly person. He makes a dig, like Rip's subscribers are fake and quickly laughs and says just kidding. He made several remarks like that. It's called being disingenuous. So now all the players are backtracking and scurrying back under the floorboards. What a bunch of weasels.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You have a degree in masturbating that you got while studying pointillism? How interesting!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll save you the trouble, @Midniteoyl. Since you seem to at least be sincere. The posts you're looking for don't exist.

You've fallen victim to the Vaperature Effect. His constant trolling and outrageous claims against me has led you to believe that I made statements that I didn't actually make. He'll spin his ridiculous yarns about how I said this or that, or how I backed Twisted420, but those claims were never made by me. He's the only one making them with his bullshit trolling.

I don't blame you. With all the nonsense that idiot posts, it's easy to get confused.
Nope.. Not at all. The post are out there and several have already made the same comment as I have, or, out right called you on them. I will not do your leg work for you and stroll through the threads harvesting links to post here. Sorry.

Now, I spent time with the wife. Caught up here, and am now off to play some BF4 before I have to take the wife to chemo in the morning.. G'night :)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Nope.. Not at all. The post are out there and several have already made the same comment as I have, or, out right called you on them. I will not do your leg work for you and stroll through the threads harvesting links to post here. Sorry.
Leg work is already done. The posts don't exist. Well, except in vaperature's mind. If you actually had some proof of your claims, you'd post them. G'nite, Yes Man.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have a degree in masturbating that you got while studying pointillism? How interesting!
yeah yeah yeah whatever, if that's what you want to say after eating crow for re-posting some total bullshit, all the more power to you. we learned not to do shit like that in, like DAY ONE of journalism 101, lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Leg work is already done. The posts don't exist. Well, except in vaperature's mind. If you actually had some proof of your claims, you'd post them. G'nite, Yes Man.
omg he's still denying what he did, only making himself look more stupid. i'm telling you, he'll say some bs about grim green next because he's running out of people who have been vaping for five years longer than he has

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nite, FudPucker .. See? Nicknames are cool :)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Did they teach you how to self-publish a book under a pseudonym and troll internet forums in fits of jealous rage in journalism school, too? Or did you pick that up all by yourself?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did they teach you how to self-publish a book under a pseudonym and troll internet forums in fits of jealous rage in journalism school, too? Or did you pick that up all by yourself?
you're a moron. yes i self-published some of my work, I also published the work of hundreds upon hundreds of other people. you're a complete hack dick wad, lol

Adam the Aussie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Midniteoyl, I have a new Android app and I want you to promote it on this site, on your blog, and on VU Live. And I want you to do that for free. Meanwhile...

Go ahead and post a rant on your YouTube channel about how you don't get paid to do any of this, while seeking compensation on the down low. Go ahead and tell your detractors: "YOU DON'T KNOW SHEEEEEIT!" and how you do all of this out of the kindness of your heart. Please, tell me how selfless you are, but yet you won't take the time to answer questions from fans like every other reviewer out there. Please, tell me how you don't attend vape meets or really acknowledge anyone else in the community.

There is another side to this that you're completely ignoring, and that's the law.

?

Adam the Aussie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
confirm [kuh n-furm]
verb (used with object)
1. to establish the truth, accuracy, validity, or genuineness of; corroborate; verify: "This report confirms my suspicions."
2. to acknowledge with definite assurance: "Did the hotel confirm our room reservation?"

@vaperature is a whiny baby.

CONFIRMED.
?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
you're a moron. yes i self-published some of my work, I also published the work of hundreds upon hundreds of other people. you're a complete hack dick wad, lol
That sounds like pretty impressive work, Melvin. Something to be truly proud of. So why hide behind a pseudonym?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sounds pretty impressive work, Melvin. Something to be truly proud of. So why hide behind a pseudonym?
because you're a stupid fucking dip shit who doesn't know shit about publishing dumb ass. people publish under pseudonyms for any variety of reasons. In my case it's because the book is a parody of a memoir so it's funnier if it's published under the fictional characters name, but I already explained that to you, but you don't care, you want to latch onto something, anything, even if it's total BULLSHIT, so that you can attack people with it. In my case it's this pseudonym bullshit. What the fuck do YOU care what name I publish under you moron? I own a publishing company. I've been publishing for going on thirty years now. You have run a blog for TWO MONTHS. Somehow, though, in your fucked up mind, I'm jealous of you and I'm riding on your coattails. When I call you a crazy person I'm not saying that lightly. You are fucking insane man.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I'm sorry, Melvin, I must have missed it in your reply. What did you say your real name was again? I'd like to be able to look you up and see all of these wonderful accomplishments of yours. Give credit where credit is due.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry, Melvin, I must have missed it in your reply. What did you say your real name was again? I'd like to be able to look you up and see all of these wonderful accomplishments of yours. Give credit where credit is due.
And what happens if I don't tell you my "real" name. Somehow my life's accomplishments aren't valid? LOL. Fuck off already. I have nothing to prove to you.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We can finally agree on something.

Good night, Melvin. It's been entertaining, as usual.
Great, fuck off already. You are such a pathetic moron its mind boggling that someone like you even exists. And you claim to be the father of two teenagers? HOW? How could you possibly have raised two teenagers and have remained this fucking ignorant about life? I don't believe it at all.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Great, fuck off already. You are such a pathetic moron its mind boggling that someone like you even exists. And you claim to be the father of two teenagers? HOW? How could you possibly have raised two teenagers and have remained this fucking ignorant about life? I don't believe it at all.
Actually, three teenagers. And a three year old. As for how...well, that's complicated. As a single middle-aged man who lives in his mother's basement, I don't imagine that you'd understand.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually, three teenagers. And a three year old. As for how...well, that's complicated. As a single middle-aged man who lives in his mother's basement, I don't imagine that you'd understand.
But HOW? How have you raised a family (which if true I commend you for) but you still act like a total little snotty nose twelve year old? I mean, even what you just said, that I live in my mom's basement, that's like pulled straight from the troll book that kids use to insult people with. I just don't get it man, what your malfunction is. All you do is post total CRAP, glorify in yourself, you don't help people out here with their vape problems, you don't bother to welcome the newbies who arrive, all you do is create controversy and now, even when you are proven outright WRONG, you still can't humble yourself for five seconds to just admit it, you still have to lash out with stupid childish insults. Blah blah blah I live in my mom's basement blah blah blah I'm unemployed blah blah blah I'm butthurt blah blah blah I'm a troll. HOW exactly are you contributing to ANYTHING here???

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Do you realize the ignorance in anything you post? Here we are again, going round and round. You're going to stop in the middle of it all when it's convenient for you, suddenly take the high road, and then talk about textbook trolling? C'mon man. Enough already. Let's get real for just a moment.

No, I don't welcome newbies. Never have on any forum I've ever been on, and I won't start now. Just seems like post padding to me. I do make posts in other sections if I have something to contribute. Coil building, mech mods, etc. I don't see you in those threads, so maybe your own interests are elsewhere on the boards.

This needs to stop. Seriously. Men of intelligence shouldn't carry on this way. In "real life" I'm better than this, so I have to assume that you are also. And yes, I have raised a family...for many years on my own, I might add. You can do whatever you want, but for me, this is getting old. I wave the white flag. You win. Truce. Whatever you want to call it, I'm done.

FloridaSam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anderson-Cooper-Popcorn-Gif-While-Live-On-CNN.gif

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just in case anyone didn't see the video yet where Twisted420 himself admits everything he said (and everything V4P3R repeated) was nothing but hearsay.

Nervous back peddling with a nice dose of "fuck you, I don't care if you like me". Credibility floats as well as the Titanic. He should have just said "I was wrong, I didn't have all the facts, forgive me for being a loud mouth asshole" and moved on.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What I can say from personal experience is I KNOW people who act just like twisted does, that's their personality, I do not believe he's putting on a show. Do I know people that act like rip? Not so much. This whole thing is just dumb as ass (see what I did there?) And if some people have the time to bash people based on rumors or their opinions so be it, not my thing. Later.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rip did a reply vid today. Hey I think v4p3r and vaperature are pulling a smoke screen to take heat off Twisted and Rip :D

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rip did a reply vid today. Hey I think v4p3r and vaperature are pulling a smoke screen to take heat off Twisted and Rip :D
At this point I think they're just pulling it.:)

Whiskey! So good to see you! I thought aliens abducted you or something ;-) There you are... with a hot avatar as usual.

Yeah, drifting farther and farther away from my typical e-cig communities... If I read one more affirmation of Space Jam juice, I am seriously going to hurl.

Long time lurker and fan of vapor joes...

Suppose I should comment on the "thing" though eh?
One word:

Schadenfreude...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think Rip handled himself well. Spent about a minute on it and then moved on to a review.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey! So good to see you! I thought aliens abducted you or something ;-) There you are... with a hot avatar as usual.

Yeah, drifting farther and farther away from my typical e-cig communities... If I read one more affirmation of Space Jam juice, I am seriously going to hurl.

Long time lurker and fan of vapor joes...

Suppose I should comment on the "thing" though eh?
One word:

Schadenfreude...
LOL, no, I just home it here now , no aliens... I miss ya and its great to see you again:)

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nervous back peddling with a nice dose of "fuck you, I don't care if you like me". Credibility floats as well as the Titanic. He should have just said "I was wrong, I didn't have all the facts, forgive me for being a loud mouth asshole" and moved on.
He said it himself. End of story

"I could be full of shit" ~Twisted420

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Classy response by Rip. He's always gave decent reviews and hasn't spouted off at the mouth about other reviewers. He minds his business and gives us reviews about products we are interested in. End of story

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Don't think I've ever made it through a whole Rip Trippers video, he's a bit much for me. This time, I watched the whole thing. The manner in which he addresses the accusations is what I would consider professional, calm, and collected. That, and his overall tone, not defensive or offended, lead me to think he's being honest.

Twisted420 and Suck My Mod are actually two of the more "major" reviewers that I've generally preferred, but I've lost a bit of respect for them. Hell, Twisted essentially back tracked completely on his expose' video.

I'm not gonna unsubscribe, stop watching, etc... any of these channels. Probably still won't be able to make it through Rip's stuff. All I can think is just how fucking ridiculous this all is, and also, it's kinda strange. Just my opinion... I don't get it. Again, this whole thing, having shaken out seemingly, makes no sense and is fucking weird.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't think I've ever made it through a whole Rip Trippers video, he's a bit much for me. This time, I watched the whole thing. The manner in which he addresses the accusations is what I would consider professional, calm, and collected. That, and his overall tone, not defensive or offended, lead me to think he's being honest.

Twisted420 and Suck My Mod are actually two of the more "major" reviewers that I've generally preferred, but I've lost a bit of respect for them. Hell, Twisted essentially back tracked completely on his expose' video.

I'm not gonna unsubscribe, stop watching, etc... any of these channels. Probably still won't be able to make it through Rip's stuff. All I can think is just how fucking ridiculous this all is, and also, it's kinda strange. Just my opinion... I don't get it. Again, this whole thing, having shaken out seemingly, makes no sense and is fucking weird.

I debated on whether I would unsubscribe to twisted or not. I really don't care enough about this who fiasco to bother. If he is reviewing something I am interested in I will probably watch. Rip I rarely make it through his videos. I scroll the preview line to get to where I want. If he starts out like a Spider Monkey on Red Bull I usually fast forward to the close up parts. Matt I personally do not like his videos. He is trying to get some sort of persona and failing miserably at it. Some of the videos I have watched he doesn't seem like he really knows much about the product he is reviewing. Hard for me to trust the opinion of someone who hasn't taken the time to fully learn the product before turning on the camera. The only sincere ones left out there seem to be Phil, Grimm and Todd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors