91.8 KB · Views: 82

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wow. I haven't been here long, but I could tell he was a guy I wanted to know better. As a new vaper, he helped me out a lot, and I always waited to see what song he would post next.
Praying for his friends and family. Rest in peace bro.

Yeah, he introduced me to my beloved Goons

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rest in peace Hank, I enjoyed every chat I had with you! :sad:

God gives opportunities for us to love but not forever.
God takes opportunities away after a while.
So don't hesitate or delay or curse the darkness while remaining mired in sadness and hopelessness, because God gives; and God takes away.
Blessed be the name of the LORD.
But why bless the LORD when God takes away?
Because if the opportunities were always there, we would wait until the time was just right and never make the leap, and more of life would slip away.
So God gives and God takes; Blessed be God's name.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow. I haven't been here long, but I could tell he was a guy I wanted to know better. As a new vaper, he helped me out a lot, and I always waited to see what song he would post next.
Praying for his friends and family. Rest in peace bro.
He was certainly one of the most generous and genuine people you could meet in the vape world.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We just called Hank the other day to brag about the meatloaf I made, to hear him go "aww man wtf, are you sharing?"

He always told Tony to pinch my ass for him. Today he did just that.

We gonna miss you Hank :(

Ah, messing with Hank and food, lol

I will miss that also :sad:Haha Hank.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG!!! I can't believe it!! This is very sad!! He was such a nice guy!! We were talking a few days back and We became friends on facebook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does it mention anything in his Facebook ? Maybe a member of his family has access to it ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it mention anything in his Facebook ? Maybe a member of his family has access to it ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
So far on Facebook it seems most people don't know any details yet. Not sure if a family member had his password. His girlfriend and two daughters lived with him. When we called today, she asked us to inform the forum since he was so active here

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've spent the last 2 hours trying to stare at the words from the message I got, waiting for them to say something else. I want this to not be true. I'm waiting for the random PM to tell me his latest fun find at the grocery store, or the expressive reply I get from him when he's forgotten that cheese makes everything better "Hell fuck yeah!", but not sour cream.

VU Sponsors